• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

Any speculating on Batman Inc 8 yet?

No, but peoples are speculating on Batman 666

There are only a handful of Damian Wayne appearances as the Batman From the future:

Batman 666

Superman/Batman 75 & 80 ( most most guides or reference forget to list issue 80, actually a great time hopping tale that happened just before Cullen Bunn took over for a few issues )

Justice League Generation lost 14 ( has a variant )

etc...

Any speculating on Batman Inc 8 yet?

No, but peoples are speculating on Batman 666

There are only a handful of Damian Wayne appearances as the Batman From the future:

Batman 666

Superman/Batman 75 & 80 ( most most guides or reference forget to list issue 80, actually a great time hopping tale that happened just before Cullen Bunn took over for a few issues )

Justice League Generation lost 14 ( has a variant )

etc...

So who kills Damian? Is it the future Damian? Batman of 666?

So why aren't people speculating Batman #655? I thought that was Damian's 1st app.

isn't batman inc a different batman universe than the general batman title?

I don't know, I stopped reading it awhile ago because I don't like batman, but I'm pretty sure if Damian dies in the ultimate universe he'll still be alive in regular batman. so its really a non issue.

i on batman

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17599/batman_penguin.jpg

...well I still like bats if you don't :P But as far as this thread goes I think that it's a title popular with retailers and this Damien leak will pump orders. Plus the speculation on #8 on other forums has been around for a while now. I would imagine that a few people will get in and out and then the market will flood. Wouldn't touch it.

Batman Inc is a title I read, and it's printing about about 1/3 of the regular Batman, so any given month there's roughly 50k of Bats Inc printed. I think there will be plenty in shops for people, but Bat readers who don't regularly read it might be picking up copies, and that will cause the book to dry up really fast.

As far as Damian dying, don't fret, his mom only owns the Lazarus Pit.