• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Watch me start WW3....lol:

So thanks for that PM with all the super-ultra-hyper-secret tips we're not posting publicly anymore.....it was very illuminating.

This is everyone that's not on the list right about now:

cropped-500x_custom_1279603353670_frankenstein_mob.jpg

That will be "the super-ultra-hyper-secret tips PM" Ghost variant?

Ok, who's gonna start the "super-ultra-hyper-secret tips PM" Phantom variant :facepalm:

You're in too. Your 1st assignment is to go into Dr. No's and ninja kick an employee into that statue display. Your 1st ultra mega secret tip will be stashed in the over priced variants box on the floor near the counter.

Welcome to the resistance. Your membership kit will be in the 3rd bathroom stall at the pink pony south.

Hooters has a basement. :o

Why didn't you invite me???

I bought five copies if black beetle one for $20.

Nananana boo boo

what did you pay for the other 4?

badum tish :cool:

That's my kind of cruddy joke :applause:

What's up with this thread anyway? Have you finally all synced your mensies?

I have been pulling sets of Armory Wars Vol 3 and Jericho Season 3 out of dollar boxes for the past year or so. Armory run closed at $50 and Jericho at $38. Not the heat of the flavors of the month but for those who are checking back issue dump boxes not a bad return.

MONIES!!!

are MIND MGMT pages from Issue #1 picking up heat?

What page do you have? There are quite a few left.

I havnt unpacked. but I bought a page from issue 1 and his last page from his Sweet Tooth Run - Cost about $250 all together and that was with him remembering me from TCAF (when I bought pages and books before) so maybe he likes me? I also bought a shirt and paid him for signatures (which he really felt uncomfortable with) so I'm not sure exact price. When unpacked I'll put them somewhere - maybe ebay because I think I can only keep the one page and sweet tooth is my mess.

He had 20 copies of 3 Story for $20 a piece

and a set of 1-6 where the one was the variant for $60 - he didn't want make deals and sell them to people who will resell which I appreciate, so I left the books at his table and took a cool shirt.

Matt is probably one of the nicest creators currently working. (also, Jeff Lemire was on my plane home :cloud9:)

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

He has raised his prices from 175 to 250/page, so I would say yes, they are picking up heat.

seems like much of the indy modern OA is?

I love Matt Kindt but I cannot imagine his art being a wise long term investment unless it's the cover transfer of Pistolwhip by Sharlene Kindt. That I would buy.

Edited by MrWeen

He has raised his prices from 175 to 250/page, so I would say yes, they are picking up heat.

seems like much of the indy modern OA is?

I love Matt Kindt but I cannot imagine his art being a wise long term investment unless it's the cover transfer of Pistolwhip by Sharlene Kindt. That I would buy.

I would say it's a better long term investment than 5 copies of Mind MGMT #1. :)