• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

easy sales at well above cover from the UK.

Worlds Finest #10

Star Wars #1 - 1st & 2nd Prints

Helheim #1

Sex #1 (dump em, it's awful)

Injustice #1

Hellboy in Hell #1

Black Beetle #1, #2, #3 (if you can find them)

Borderlands Origins #1, #2, #3 (if you can find a #2)

Deadpool Killustrated #1 (may cool down now the 2nd print is out)

Todd #1 & #2

Nowhere Men #1, #2, #3 (& #2 second print for some reason)

What is disappointing is the few UK comic shops selling on Ebay on RELEASE DAY for 5 x cover on hot ticket items.

"Bla Bla #7 - SOLD OUT - RARE" - 20 available. doh!

(It's not sold out, YOU have a shop & YOU still have stock on release day)

rantrant over

A relevant post! :applause:

I can't keep up with speculating on all the X-men books since there are a few and a few more characters, but why are All-New X-Men #3, 4, and 5 heating up on eBay?

Help!

Um, no, they are not heating up. In fact you can buy them on eBay for less than at your LCS. This is not to say that the storyline isn't amazing, because it is but regardless...

eBay completed auction for All New X-Men 3, 4 & 5

(tsk)

I can't keep up with speculating on all the X-men books since there are a few and a few more characters, but why are All-New X-Men #3, 4, and 5 heating up on eBay?

Help!

Um, no, they are not heating up. In fact you can buy them on eBay for less than at your LCS. This is not to say that the storyline isn't amazing, because it is but regardless...

(tsk)

Those are all digital codes? (tsk)

The lowest #3 is $12.

#4 is $10.

#5 is $15!

Books heating up. And by that I mean have 1 or more bids, are at least $10+ and are in NM condition in the Modern Age section on eBay. These are not the final prices but just a snapshot of a few books outperforming others. I try to report on books that are less known but you are always free to visit the website here to check it out for yourself.

Batman Adventures #12 - $61 & 3 bids.

Sex #1 Emerald City Comic Con Variant - $51+ & 9 bids.

Sixth Gun FCBD #1 - $42 & 8 bids.

Malibu Sun #13 - $31 & 12 bids. :ohnoez:

Magnus #0 Mail-In - $30 & 2 bids.

Peter Panzerfaust #9 - $21 & 10 bids.

Superman #75 sealed - $16+ & 8 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #606 - $15+ & 9 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #607 - $11.50 & 4 bids

Witchblade #1 - $10.50 and 3 bids. (1995 is modern right?)

Edited by whetteon

Help!

(tsk)

The lowest #3 is $12.

#4 is $10.

#5 is $15!

Where do you see the digital codes at? hm

Oh and (tsk) ...

Help!

(tsk)

The lowest #3 is $12.

#4 is $10.

#5 is $15!

Oh and (tsk) ...

Hah back and forth?

The link you left took me to completed auctions lowest first. If you serach All New X-Men 3 1st print it will eliminate all of the digital codes and 2nd and 3rd print unless the seller put those keywords. And you can see the lowest ones currently available and ones that recently ended. It's also sold out on every website and I haven't seen in it 3 stores.

Help!

(tsk)

The lowest #3 is $12.

#4 is $10.

#5 is $15!

Oh and (tsk) ...

Hah back and forth?

The link you left took me to completed auctions lowest first. If you serach All New X-Men 3 1st print it will eliminate all of the digital codes and 2nd and 3rd print unless the seller put those keywords. And you can see the lowest ones currently available and ones that recently ended. It's also sold out on every website and I haven't seen in it 3 stores.

Ah, you got me there. I apologize.

P.S. just to keep it civil - (tsk)

I seriously can't keep up with all the X-Men books. And two new Wolverine books this week.

I'm thinking about picking up X-Men 141/142 for $160 in VF. That's all I know about them.

Batman & Robin #18 (out this week) looks like it will go the way of Batman Inc #8

and Worlds Finest #10.

Another Requiem issue, gone from Diamond UK 2 weeks ago

& we've done triple sales on pre-orders.

should this have been a super secret PM ;)

Go what way? Are you talking about sales or secondary prices?

Certainly not heating up on ebay at the time of the posting. I'm pretty sure the world's finest issue isn't even a tie in.

Batman & Robin #18 (out this week) looks like it will go the way of Batman Inc #8

and Worlds Finest #10.

Another Requiem issue, gone from Diamond UK 2 weeks ago

& we've done triple sales on pre-orders.

should this have been a super secret PM ;)

Go what way? Are you talking about sales or secondary prices?

The black and white variant for Batman #18 will probably give a pretty good return for a week or so, but I don't think Batman and Robin 18 will do much on ebay. As a silent issue it should be pretty interesting to look through though.