• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I like bates motel, its creepy good drama fun!

+1

great stuff.....

I wanted to hate that show but it continues to impress week after week.

I had the same experience. Freddy Highmore is amazing.

I feel the same. The brother relationship is really good in this one. I always wonder where it will lead. Gotta wonder if Norman will eventually kill him off.

And the lady playing Emma is a really good actor. Cute to boot. :)

Gotta wonder if Norman will eventually kill him off.

You never hear any mention of him in any of the Psycho movies......so he probably puts the wig on and dices up his brother like Rachel Ray.

Marvel/Disney just dropped official word that they are doing an animated Big Hero 6 movie.

I would say Sunfire & Big Hero Six 1-3, Alpha Flight Vol. 2 16,17 and Thunderbolts 25 are the issues to own.

I'd say run away from any Big Hero stuff...

Want proof? Name a comic that went to animated that had an significant impact on prices?

No Marvel animated movies

No DC animated movies

No Generator Rex which was based on M-Rex

Probably a slew of others...

But what do I know lol

There was an article on bleedingcool some time ago, and since I live in canada and all these Canadians collect Alpha Flight, its an easy pick up for $1 and sell for $15 + - but I've only found two. Very low print run on that Volume 2.

Everyone that sells off there collection on Canadian kijiji / craiglist have 100's of Alpha Flight back issues. Its terrifying.

There was an article on bleedingcool some time ago, and since I live in canada and all these Canadians collect Alpha Flight, its an easy pick up for $1 and sell for $15 + - but I've only found two. Very low print run on that Volume 2.

Everyone that sells off there collection on Canadian kijiji / craiglist have 100's of Alpha Flight back issues. Its terrifying.

Love me some Sasquatch!!!

203613-41597-sasquatch_super.jpg

They are in Alpha Flight #16 too?

Its Alpha Flight Volume 2 #17

Honey Lemon mentions the Big hero 6 and the team logo is shown at the end of issue 16.

T2eC16hUE9s3wEglEBRVQV32uMQ60_57_zpse797e59b.jpg

so its like Hulk #180.

Listen, we're talking about an animated movie or something, sure it might be one of the first Marvel movies made in the house of Disney, but its not going to be that desirable.

If you want to flip - go for Volume 2 #17. 2c - BUT DO NOT BUY AN ENTIRE ALPHA FLIGHT COLLECTION FOR IT - people don't even want the gay issue these days!

Honey Lemon mentions the Big hero 6 and the team logo is shown at the end of issue 16.

so its like Hulk #180.

Listen, we're talking about an animated movie or something, sure it might be one of the first Marvel movies made in the house of Disney, but its not going to be that desirable.

If you want to flip - go for Volume 2 #17. 2c - BUT DO NOT BUY AN ENTIRE ALPHA FLIGHT COLLECTION FOR IT - people don't even want the gay issue these days!

Hey bud I never said go buy these, all I did was post the issues collectors of Big Hero 6 might want to track down. Also It cannot be a Hulk 180 because it came out one month after issue one of Sunfire and Big Hero 6 which is the first appearances of the team and most of the members.

Edited by MrWeen

so its like Hulk #180.

lol

so its like Hulk #180.

Unless it's newsstand gay.

so its like Hulk #180.

Hey bud I never said go buy these, all I did was post the issues collectors of Big Hero 6 might want to track down. Also It cannot be a Hulk 180 because it came out one month after issue one of Sunfire and Big Hero 6 which is the first appearances of the team and most of the members.

The Hulk 180 he is referring to is the cameo appearance of Hulk.

History has never been more important then now

so its like Hulk #180.

The Hulk 180 he is referring to is the cameo appearance of Hulk

Yes but that issue is important because it could be viewed as the first appearance of the Wolverine. Alpha Flight 16 cannot be considered the first appearance or a cameo for BH6 because the Sunfire issue came first.