• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

The PP ship has sailed.

Sorry Kevin - not even close.

There is going to be a huge upswing in prices when the cast is revealed.

This will hit WD prices.

If you honestly believe that you should be clearing Ebay out right now.

Well, as I have now got 10 x 9.8 copies, that's exactly what I have been doing.

Its just my opinion, as its your right to disagree, but small print run, motion comic and worldwide TV series, all confirmed certainly gives this book a big shot at being the next Walking Dead.

If I'm wrong, it's only me that is losing out.

2c

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying there are plenty of low priced listings for early issues of this book on ebay at the moment. And variants for issue 10.

Back on topic, while I believe this may have been alluded to or mentioned before, The Dark Knight Returns has been selling pretty well over the last week or so at around $25 in "near mint".

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying there are plenty of low priced listings for early issues of this book on ebay at the moment. And variants for issue 10.

Back on topic, while I believe this may have been alluded to or mentioned before, The Dark Knight Returns has been selling pretty well over the last week or so at around $25 in "near mint".

Any #1's going cheap?

hm

It's been out 12 months, and already has hit $660+

Lower print run.

Motion comic with Perlman,Glau and the Hobbit.

Now a major BBC series confirmed.

I personally think there is a whole lot more growth in this book.

You do not, and I respect your educated decision.

I hope I am right, but if not, so be it.

Do you own any 'Pie' ?

BTW - I think your logo - "eating your moms pie" - is quite juvenile and a poor reflection on you.

I hope to god you are under 35, otherwise that's some serious courage needed to go munching.

60 year old Pie.

No thanks. But hey, I know the circles you move in, so for your particular trailer park, that's probably the rent.

:jokealert:

Its just my opinion, as its your right to disagree, but small print run, motion comic and worldwide TV series, all confirmed certainly gives this book a big shot at being the next Walking Dead.

2c

This is the only new book that has a shot at walking dead. really how is this book soft? its on fire........ please tell me where the cheap #1 or #2 issues are? I am down with Beige on this one ! walking dead was a 100.00 book for years !

2c

This is the only new book that has a shot at walking dead. really how is this book soft? its on fire........ please tell me where the cheap #1 or #2 issues are? I am down with Beige on this one ! walking dead was a 100.00 book for years !

Thanks.

Your sig line gives a lot of credibility to supporting my thoughts - bloody nice books you have there mate!

What issues are hot right now? The whole series?

walking dead was a 100.00 book for years !

This is an oft overlooked point. With the whiplash-inducing spikes in price (of PP) there are tons of people who have barriers to entry to the high end of collecting. Also, WD had droves of people buying and reading trades who were lured back to the floppies. Finally, I have yet to hear anyone rave about the story in PP. Has it been Eisner nominated? Is it going to go past 100 issues?

PP is already a speculator's dream. A couple of times as a matter of fact, because that big time softening led to another buying spree right after the animation announcement. I question the staying power and the long term play.

This is an oft overlooked point. With the whiplash-inducing spikes in price (of PP) there are tons of people who have barriers to entry to the high end of collecting. Also, WD had droves of people buying and reading trades who were lured back to the floppies. Finally, I have yet to hear anyone rave about the story in PP. Has it been Eisner nominated? Is it going to go past 100 issues?

PP is already a speculator's dream. A couple of times as a matter of fact, because that big time softening led to another buying spree right after the animation announcement. I question the staying power and the long term play.

It's 25 issues.

The PP ship has sailed.

Sorry Kevin - not even close.

There is going to be a huge upswing in prices when the cast is revealed.

This will hit WD prices.

highly doubt it

Purely for interests sake - what price do you designate as "sailed"?

$100, $150 ?

Serious question.

Cheers :foryou:

It's 25 issues.

Reason #1 to be wary of this ever being a $1000 book.