• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

Theres 800+ of them.

Screenshot2013-10-03at85113PM_zps8116e91d.png

1094 of Saga and I personally think the book is just as strong as Saga, maybe a different readership but just as solid.

I'm going for a 9.2 with it being the most rare lol

All kidding aside, I wholeheartedly agree with the comparison although I read both. I like EOW a little better than Saga. I just bid on Ryan's book. Support your fellow boardies :headbang:

I don't think the saga comparison can really be made at this point when looking at the census.

Mainly because there are people still holding raw copies waiting for the book to explode, where as with Saga, most of the 9.8s that are going to be graded have been graded. Maybe it will increase by 25% maybe.

But there are still stores that have issues of East of West #1 first prints for sale at cover or for $10 or less! - which in my opinion means the census for East of West #1 has A LOT of potential for growth.

I don't think the saga comparison can really be made at this point when looking at the census.

Mainly because there are people still holding raw copies waiting for the book to explode, where as with Saga, most of the 9.8s that are going to be graded have been graded. Maybe it will increase by 25% maybe.

But there are still stores that have issues of East of West #1 first prints for sale at cover or for $10 or less! - which in my opinion means the census for East of West #1 has A LOT of potential for growth.

I don't disagree with this either. It's going to take a while for the raw dust to settle with EoW. But I think if the story keeps staying strong it will draw in more and more readers and I can see it getting Saga numbers as far as readership.

Theres 800+ of them.

Screenshot2013-10-03at85113PM_zps8116e91d.png

1094 of Saga and I personally think the book is just as strong as Saga, maybe a different readership but just as solid.

:takeit:

So Nathan Edmondson is making moves again.
No #1 1st Prints on eBay...yet.

I took them all.

And there weren't many I can tell you.

I went to the USA,UK and Australian sites - didn't try Canada coz of their stupid postal charges.

Going to sit for a bit and see what Fox do with the Movie.

I took them all.

I went to the USA,UK and Australian sites - didn't try Canada coz of their stupid postal charges.

start pumping

I took them all.

start pumping

Goodness Paperheart - straight to the point......

No flowers or dinner first?

I'm flattered but will have to pass.

Try Ravenswood. (thumbs u

I took them all.

start pumping

Goodness Paperheart - straight to the point......

No flowers or dinner first?

I'm flattered but will have to pass.

Try Ravenswood. (thumbs u

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48271

I think that;s all the pumping that is needed. Same way with Ghost Projekt.

I took them all.

start pumping

These were HTF when they originally came out.

It probably happened like this:

So.. the girl has a robot guardian??

It was also printed in black and white in a mag size Byrne collection.

His error is fearing technology he doesn't understand and it leads to a hasty decision. He could have had everything a man could possible desire/paradise and instead ends up drinking his life away in some space bar. I took it as a commentary on man's tireless quest to become more and more advanced through technology when happiness can be found in the simplicity of nature. As far as silent comics go it's pretty well crafted. Glad you read it!

No, I mean like literally what is happening in the last few pages. What's the deal/connection with the girl and the robot? What is the decision he makes? What is he shocked at??

Just the sequence of events, and the results.