• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I have a couple of copies. It was a hot book at the time. I imagine it'd be near impossible to find at an LCS now.

Very hard to find. Hit 5 stores in the Portland area today and found none. Can't complain though as I did find a Rachel rising 1 NM for cover, a set of the Damned nm 1-5 for $6, and a nm preacher 1 for $12.

Cheers!

As BA 12 goes up NM 98 will follow.

lol

Why would NM98 have anything to do with BA12?

What does BA12 have to do with WD 1?

I'm pretty sure the highest valued 9.8 modern belongs to WD1. BA12 is going to take that spot. They are nothing alike (tsk)

There is no way ever that DC's female deadpool ever comes close to the craziness that is the fan base of TWD.

+1. I think I have to agree. Collectors/speculators will drive BA12 prices up for a while, but the fan bases cannot even be compared. WD1 will reign supreme.

There is no way ever that DC's female deadpool ever comes close to the craziness that is the fan base of TWD.
I'm talking about the books WD1 CGC 9.8 vs BA12 CGC 9.8 dollar for dollar, GPA for GPA. Once the dump fest begins during season 4 and then kick into high gear during the break, the market, with the saturation of WD1s will drive that book under 1500 by December. BA12 is closing the GPA gap even as season 4 approaches. Sorry

On a side note, I do love the WD show and will watch it every sunday night as I have in the past. I dont see as much fan support at shows for WD at shows ie cosplay and lack of availability of books as I notice for Harley. Ebay is another area watered down with WD. Do you want to show your support and pay me 2000 for my 9.8s? lol

+1. I think I have to agree. Collectors/speculators will drive BA12 prices up for a while, but the fan bases cannot even be compared. WD1 will reign supreme.

BA12 is 20 years old and moving like a machine and common sense will tell you there is a fan base. Quite possibly a small percentage of the fan base is collectors/flipper/whores like me, while the majority were about 5-10 years old in 93' and now 25 -30 today and majority girls...my guess. So demand for one of the ninety eight 9.8s isnt coming from there. Harley is a character, WD is a show that is a revolving door of people coming and going. Its going to be a challenge to keep coming up with interesting plots. Do they got another 10 years of it? In 10 years WD will be 20, ya think its going to be hotter than ever? Just wait till DC drops the Harley movie Bomb on ya :acclaim:

I don't know Chris WD is embedded in the culture hell Monopoly and Risk are coming out with WD games. If there is ever a movie which you know has to be in the works or at least some studio is ready to jump on the bandwagon and Green light it it will go into the stratosphere.

Now I am not saying BA #12 will not continue to rise and if a movie ever comes out it will go Balllistic. But WD already has a cult/ mainstream hit tv show. Plus how exactly will Harley be presented in a movie? Stand alone? Catwoman movie? Bring back the Joker? If she does go face to face with Batman that would be HUGE. Dc has to play their cards right to maximize $$$$ on that book.

On the other hand I picked up a sweet BA#12 today looks @9.4 and a press might hit 9.8 hopefully :applause: