• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/04/max-brooks-extinction-parade-1-to-be-a-new-vampire-zombie-tv-series/

as copies can still be found....que feeding frenzy in t minus 4 days....

not sure how you can screw up a story about vampires and zombies

Awesome! Now I can track down the 890 covers for it that Avatar will continue to put out for the next 8 years.

(thumbs u

Hahahaha.

Ohhh I forgot to add that they will all be 1st prints some how also

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/04/max-brooks-extinction-parade-1-to-be-a-new-vampire-zombie-tv-series/

as copies can still be found....que feeding frenzy in t minus 4 days....

not sure how you can screw up a story about vampires and zombies

Awesome! Now I can track down the 890 covers for it that Avatar will continue to put out for the next 8 years.

(thumbs u

Hahahaha.

Ohhh I forgot to add that they will all be 1st prints some how also

For those who dig leather, there's a bunch of #1 variants at mycomicshop

Hi there, new to the board. Well, I'm a daily reader of the board, I just refrained from participating.

I thought I should pass this along since I've been looking for this information for some time. There was some discussion

about the Superior Spider Man #20 J. Scott Campbell variant. I only have 1 Campbell Spider Man variant and that was the

Lizard variant for #688. I was lucky enough to get at least 1 copy of SSM #20. Funny thing is, #20 wasn't

solicited with Campbell's name. It was initially a Camuncoli variant. So it left many scrambling. I checked and Campbell has another variant for #22 coming out. And, since it's a new Venom-centric arc, I thought, WOW, A Venom Campbell variant?!

Gotta be heat behind that? Right? So here's the long end of the story. Off of newsarama,

Superior Spider Man #22 JSC Variant

http://www.newsarama.com/19473-marvel-nov-dec-variants-avengers-24-now-infinity-6-superiors-22-more.html

Hi there, new to the board. Well, I'm a daily reader of the board, I just refrained from participating.

I thought I should pass this along since I've been looking for this information for some time. There was some discussion

about the Superior Spider Man #20 J. Scott Campbell variant. I only have 1 Campbell Spider Man variant and that was the

Lizard variant for #688. I was lucky enough to get at least 1 copy of SSM #20. Funny thing is, #20 wasn't

solicited with Campbell's name. It was initially a Camuncoli variant. So it left many scrambling. I checked and Campbell has another variant for #22 coming out. And, since it's a new Venom-centric arc, I thought, WOW, A Venom Campbell variant?!

Gotta be heat behind that? Right? So here's the long end of the story. Off of newsarama,

http://www.newsarama.com/19473-marvel-nov-dec-variants-avengers-24-now-infinity-6-superiors-22-more.html

Nice!!!! Welcome to the boards. I don't buy modern marvel, but I will be all over that JSC venom variant. just sayin

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but how is Harley going to be able to sustain her own book?

I just don't see it.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

That's what I keep thinking. Maybe I'm wrong and this character has arrived. But I just don't see it. (shrug)

The Joker's own series in the 70's only lasted 9 or 10 issues, and he's the damn Joker! For Harley's series to work, they are going to have make a (reluctant) hero out of her. And I don't know if they will do that.

Her 2001 series went 38 issues. That's a pretty successful run for a character that was 10% as popular then as she is now (if that).

Nice!!!! Welcome to the boards. I don't buy modern marvel, but I will be all over that JSC venom variant. just sayin

Cover is very so-so.

Hi there, new to the board ... Superior Spider Man #22 JSC Variant

Cover is very so-so.

I think is a weak follow-up after the Black Cat variant.

Edited by Top papi

This might be a repeat of some comics mentioned earlier but here's what I'm seeing at the moment:

Sandman Overture #1 Variant @ $42

Sandman Overture #1 Sketched Variant @ $61 hm

Forever Evil #1 Variants @ $90 - I know this might be a little less than a few weeks back but the sheer numbers listed on the Lyria Exchange STILL getting this price is amazing really.

Superior Spider-Man #20 Variant @ $81 - Scott Campbell and the Black Cat is after market gold for whatever reason.

Nightwing #4 hits $61. Crazyness! :ohnoez:

and finally

X-Files Season 10 #4 Variant @ $49 - why are people paying this? I dunno but I'm sure the truth is out there... somewhere.. and it might have to do with aliens.

Here is the link for even more list of trendy comics. (thumbs u

Edited by whetteon

Superior Spider-Man #20 Variant @ $81 - Scott Campbell and the Black Cat is after market gold for whatever reason.

--------

That's the low end. Most sales seem to be in the $85-$100 range lately. So what is a slabbed 9.8 going to be, $300?

and finally

X-Files Season 10 #4 Variant @ $49 - why are people paying this? I dunno but I'm sure the truth is out there... so

Only available for the VIP package which was sold out a few weeks before the show.

Very hard to find as no one at the convention seemed to realize these books were offered. The TMNT Montreal Con from this year is also a hot commodity.