• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Swamp Thing 37 is on fire. Last 3 sales:

Mar-02-2014 $600

Feb-16-2014 $475

Jan-15-2014 $445

grades?

9.8's Sorry about that.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. This is modern comics.

Over the next year or so these should all make some of us some money. Which ones would you all be hoarding the most of, if any?

Transformers 4-first DInobots

Terminator one shot-first Sarah Connor/Rust 12-first terminator appearance in comics/Terminator 12-first John Connor

Uncanny 191-first Nimrod

Uncanny 189-Days of Future Past tie-in

Aren't these all Copper? (shrug)

Over the next year or so these should all make some of us some money. Which ones would you all be hoarding the most of, if any?

Transformers 4-first DInobots

Terminator one shot-first Sarah Connor/Rust 12-first terminator appearance in comics/Terminator 12-first John Connor

Uncanny 191-first Nimrod

Uncanny 189-Days of Future Past tie-in

Aren't these all Copper? (shrug)

Yup, my bad.

Batman # 28 ComicsPro seems to be a nice $70+ book, and it won't get much lower than that for a while, just because it is a batman variant, and many batman collectors are completists (just like me :screwy: jaja)

But I've heard that after Batman Eternal launches, 28 may raise in price.. (because Bluebird 1st app and etc. etc)... I think almost every Eternal buyer is already a regular Batman buyer, so everybody has their own # 28 copy.. who is going to be looking for it later?

Or do you think eternal will bring new batman readers?

Batman # 28 ComicsPro seems to be a nice $70+ book, and it won't get much lower than that for a while, just because it is a batman variant, and many batman collectors are completists (just like me :screwy: jaja)

But I've heard that after Batman Eternal launches, 28 may raise in price.. (because Bluebird 1st app and etc. etc)... I think almost every Eternal buyer is already a regular Batman buyer, so everybody has their own # 28 copy.. who is going to be looking for it later?

I'm not currently a Batman reader, but I picked up 28 and loved the Eternal story line and will be picking up Eternal when it comes out and will stay with it if the type of story/action continues from what I saw in 28.

Steampunk Variant might get hot too, it kind of got lost in the fray with all the Wonder Woman/Harley Quinn heat.

Guardians of the Galaxy (newest version) sets are moving okay. It was only a couple of months ago that you could buy 1-9 for under $15 in auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=five+ghosts+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=guardians+of+the+galaxy+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9&_sacat=0

I'm not currently a Batman reader, but I picked up 28 and loved the Eternal story line and will be picking up Eternal when it comes out and will stay with it if the type of story/action continues from what I saw in 28.

Snyder is no Grant Morrison but his run has been both entertaining and historically significant. Oh and it's definitely Capullo's best work to date.

Edited by MrWeen

Forever evil 6....supposed death of nightwing....anyone care?

Nah

Snyder is no Grant Morrison but his run has been both entertaining and historically significant. Oh and it's definitely Capullo's best work to date.

Nah x 2