• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,834 posts in this topic

Flash #197 @ $15 & 10 watchers. A Professor Zoom Origin tie-in? hm

This book will sell when it is available.

I keep preaching to get more slabs out there.

I keep a close eye on my 'Flash 197' saved eBay search.

The days of getting a copy for remotely close to cover price were over once the Flash TV series started to air. Now a raw NM version gets over US$15 every time.

Vikingreed, you're spot on. There's a handful of sold on eBay lately that were slabbed. One graded 9.8 by CGC grabs over $150 easy.

Edited by revivedrevival

I understand that this is the modern thread, but Flash #197 truthfully is not the first appearance of Dr. Zoom... wouldn't the silver age book #139 be correct?

As far as I know, you're correct. That arc that started in #197 was some of the best Flash I've ever read but not a 1st appearance.

I understand that this is the modern thread, but Flash #197 truthfully is not the first appearance of Dr. Zoom... wouldn't the silver age book #139 be correct?

As far as I know, you're correct. That arc that started in #197 was some of the best Flash I've ever read but not a 1st appearance.

Different Zooms.

But yes, #139 is the 1st appearance of the original Reverse Flash, Professor Zoom.

#197 is Zoom, Hunter Zolomon.

Different Zooms.

But yes, #139 is the 1st appearance of the original Reverse Flash, Professor Zoom.

I forgot. Thank you sir. (thumbs u

Different Zooms.

I forgot. Thank you sir. (thumbs u

Yes thank you for the information. ;)

My favorite comic of the week. hm

Simpson_zpsefbba193.jpg

ok, i do like that cover. just printed it out. may hang it in my office or bring it home to the 9 year old for his room.

The story on the inside is a parody of the movie. I chuckled.

Did you find yourself doing their voices in your head as you were reading it?