• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

I just had mine signed by Liefeld at Arizona of subbed to CGC.

Curious to see if his signature increases or decreases the overall value. (shrug)

Yes, but what really made me think he may be on to something was this:

Sony has an opportunity to beat Marvel and DC to the punch with sort of a major black comic book movie character. Like I mentioned last week, the e-mails that leaked were perceived to be racist in some quarters. I really think that is going to play into things

They better hurry, John Stewart should show up any time now.

Also, I guess we are just going to forget that Marvel has already targeted two white actors to audition for PP? Maybe they are trying to throw us off the case?

I really, really like Mile Morales.

But I really have a hard time believing Marvel finally gets their top dog back, and does not use him.

It would floor me if Spidey was NOT Peter Parker.

Maybe Peter Parker, rather than Steve Rogers, will be the casualty at the end of Civil War, setting up the next SM movie.

But I really have a hard time believing Marvel finally gets their top dog back, and does not use him.

Maybe Peter Parker, rather than Steve Rogers, will be the casualty at the end of Civil War, setting up the next SM movie.

Hmmmm, interesting theory.....

Hmmmm, interesting theory.....

I figured it was the only way to handle the identity reveal.

So just in case anyone hasn't read this yet.

Does Sony have the guts to do what Marvel surely wouldn't do?

Personally I think they may be floating this out to see how it goes over.

Spidey in Civil War

This guy heard about it

That is a sharp book.

Love the seller's description:

-With Sony Pictures working to expand the Spider-Man Universe and now teaming up with Marvel Studios it won't be long before we see Miles Morales making a appearance in a upcoming Spider-Man or Spider-Man spin-off movie!!-

What a amazing sales pitch I give it a A+

-With Sony Pictures working to expand the Spider-Man Universe and now teaming up with Marvel Studios it won't be long before we see Miles Morales making a appearance in a upcoming Spider-Man or Spider-Man spin-off movie!!-

What a amazing sales pitch I give it a A+

This makes my head hurt even if I am italian… I feel like Hulk! lol