• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

In other words the money books are x-force 19 & deadpool circle 3

BTW i found nothing on the census for deadpool circle chase.. what am i doing wrong?

Did you ever get this answered? If not, just look at Deadpool #3 in 1993. It's not labeled as Deadpool -The Circle Chase.

BTW i found nothing on the census for deadpool circle chase.. what am i doing wrong?

Did you ever get this answered? If not, just look at Deadpool #3 in 1993. It's not labeled as Deadpool -The Circle Chase.

Vanessa (Copycat) is in 3 full pages of Deadpool CC 2 in her true form - with even a reference to XF 15 (as Domino), AND a conversation with her mother. Clearly qualifies as a "full" appearance, even if you consider X-Force 19 a cameo (which I don't). Naked in bed rulz as far as I'm concerned. :grin:

Vanessa (Copycat) is in 3 full pages of Deadpool CC 2 in her true form - with even a reference to XF 15 (as Domino), AND a conversation with her mother. Clearly qualifies as a "full" appearance, even if you consider X-Force 19 a cameo (which I don't). Naked in bed rulz as far as I'm concerned. :grin:

Thanks ! (thumbs u

1st Copycat name is on Circle Chase 3 - First Copycat appearance? (shrug)

She does appear as Vanessa Carlysle in X-Force 19-24 & Circle Chase #2

Its all pretty irrelevant at this point since we dont know if she will even be in the movie, but the casting role description seems pretty convincing

Its all pretty irrelevant at this point since we dont know if she will even be in the movie, but the casting role description seems pretty convincing

She doesn't appear as Vanessa in XF 20. :sumo: I haven't checked the others, but I doubt it.

Why are you so hung up on CC 3? (shrug)

Thank you!! Wow..

Circle Chase #2 - one 10.0 (!), twelve 9.8s

Circle Chase #3 - one 9.9, twenty four 9.8s

Circle Chase #4 - sixteen 9.8

btw Circle Chase #1 has 354 9.8 if youre wondering..

I still think she's going to play Domino but that is just me I guess.

She doesn't appear as Vanessa in XF 20. :sumo: I haven't checked the others, but I doubt it.

Why are you so hung? (shrug)

Divad!! Not in here!

If you wanna play it safe go with X-Force 11 - the whole book shes pretty much fighting Deadpool and he keeps on referring to her as Vanessa win win lol

If you wanna play it safe go with X-Force 11 - the whole book shes pretty much fighting Deadpool and he keeps on referring to her as Vanessa win win lol

lol But there's something about the word "appear" that actually wants me to "see" the character . . . ;)

Regarding Copycat and the Deadpool movie...

I have a feeling that Domino will be the female lead and not Copycat. It doesn't make sense for Fox to use Copycat when they already have Mystique featured prominently in their movies. Copycat basically has the same "powers" as Mystique and they are both blue skinned. Don't think they will confuse the audience like that. Just my 2c