• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

all of this for a 3rd tier character most people have never heard of? :ohnoez:

That's what I was thinking.

Bane is more well known and appeared in two movies. What's a Vengeance of Bane 1 9.8 go for? Can the first appearance of "Copycat" get to half that?

Apples to oranges..

Bane is a villain, so if anything, you could compare him to Angel Dust..

Copycat is (to directly quote from the book) "nothing, if not a woman capable of providing men incentives to do what she wants them to"

That is very much in tune with current market demographic readers ;)

Bane is more well known and appeared in two movies. What's a Vengeance of Bane 1 9.8 go for? Can the first appearance of "Copycat" get to half that?

Apples to oranges..

Copycat is (to directly quote from the book) "nothing, if not a woman capable of providing men incentives to do what she wants them to"

And it depends who's cast . . . hm

Apples to oranges..

Or if the character is ever cast.

Apples to oranges..

TOTALLY agree, as I said before, the point of buying into X-Factor 19 was only at the 0.50 - 1.00 price level.. you could probably find Deadpool circle chase 1-4 as a set for around 20.00-30.00, which is a good investment just as an early Deadpool book regardless of Copycat's appearance or not.. Anything more than that is a little more involved..

Apples to oranges..

TOTALLY agree, as I said before, the point of buying into X-Factor 19 was only at the 0.50 - 1.00 price level.. you could probably find Deadpool circle chase 1-4 as a set for around 20.00-30.00, which is a good investment just as an early Deadpool book regardless of Copycat's appearance or not.. Anything more than that is a little more involved..

I've been a little surprised that the 2 Deadpool miniseries #1 both go for less that the ongoing. One came out in 1993 and the other in 1994. One of them is also Mark Waid's 1st work at Marvel. Both of these seem like a bigger deal than the ongoing #1 to me. I'm somewhat of a novice Deadpool collector so I'm sure I'm missing something. What is it ?

Apples to oranges..

I've been a little surprised that the 2 Deadpool miniseries #1 both go for less that the ongoing. One came out in 1993 and the other in 1994. One of them is also Mark Waid's 1st work at Marvel. Both of these seem like a bigger deal than the ongoing #1 to me. I'm somewhat of a novice Deadpool collector so I'm sure I'm missing something. What is it ?

Im guessing the print run.. But not sure

Apples to oranges..

Im guessing the print run.. But not sure

I could see that and I'm going to try and see what the print runs were for these. Where is RMA when I need him ? :grin: