• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Someone put a donnie rumsfeld gif on that qoute pleeeeease

Is there some sort of controversy with that statement? I'm pretty sure AITA wasn't mocking it.

hm

:shrug: No mocking intended. Maybe it was in reference to DR's "Known Knowns, Known Unknowns and Unknown Unknowns" comment.

Descender #1 -- dried up and second prints getting scarce. Anyone else seeing this in their market?

I'd expect to see a flood of Descender #1 four color variants.

I got my Two Four Color Boxes yesterday.

Was it announced how many Four Color variants were produced of Descender #1? With regards to second printings of #1, a few stores I have gone to have them in stock fairly plentiful, but I am sure as more people hear about the series, those will dry up eventually.

Descender #1 -- dried up and second prints getting scarce. Anyone else seeing this in their market?

I'd expect to see a flood of Descender #1 four color variants.

I got my Two Four Color Boxes yesterday.

Was it announced how many Four Color variants were produced of Descender #1? With regards to second printings of #1, a few stores I have gone to have them in stock fairly plentiful, but I am sure as more people hear about the series, those will dry up eventually.

It wasn't officially announced. It was announced that they won't tell you. But Its pretty obvious what that means. (Its 1,000).

Sweet. I have a few of the #5 combo pak versions sitting in one of my modern long boxes someplace...... time to go fish them out, I guess. lol

Sweet. I have a few of the #5 combo pak versions sitting in one of my modern long boxes someplace...... time to go fish them out, I guess. lol

That was the first sale of that book at that price on ebay as far as I know, but the seller has been persistant and he got it. We'll see how it goes.

X-Factor 23 is his 1st cameo (2 pages, actually) and I never see 9.8s on ebay except SS copies.

I know you're correct about #23 but I just checked ebay and CGC doesn't mention it which is odd. Just a general note about horseman.

B884522E-BDDA-47B3-893F-CD647925DDB9.png.jpeg

I just read but never realized the covers of 24, 25 & 26 are suppose to form a mural. Might look nice to have some CGC copies displayed side by side.

7D1118C9-9E83-4FFE-8228-D616B6034F8B.jpg

608C93E6-64F2-43D6-98EC-4FC6C1C8142D.jpg

I just read but never realized the covers of 24, 25 & 26 are suppose to form a mural. Might look nice to have some CGC copies displayed side by side.

I noticed when the Essentials came out;

52176182c1224.jpg

I read that all the Fall of the Mutants titles were meant to connect in some way but the X-Men and New Mutant books didn't put much effort in

fallofthemutants-UXML.jpg

fallofthemutants-newmutantsL.jpg

X-Factor 23 is his 1st cameo (2 pages, actually) and I never see 9.8s on ebay except SS copies.

I know you're correct about #23 but I just checked ebay and CGC doesn't mention it which is odd. Just a general note about horseman.

B884522E-BDDA-47B3-893F-CD647925DDB9.png.jpeg

7D1118C9-9E83-4FFE-8228-D616B6034F8B.jpg

608C93E6-64F2-43D6-98EC-4FC6C1C8142D.jpg

Works well in black and white, not so great in color.