• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

NM 98 is the first appearance of Domino, irrespective of the subsequent ret-con.

-J.

Wait a minute, I'm a little out of the loop. Are people suggesting that due to a ret-con, NM 98 is no longer the first appearance of Domino? Seriously?

Is it really a retcon if it took place within a year?

More relevantly, it's not a retcon if it takes place during the same run by the same creative team, or at least the same writer/plotter.

It's different if some writer in 1991 claims that many Dr. Doom appearances from the previous 30 years were actually Doom-Bots, or something like that.

Last week sales very healthy week Tax checks I guess. Just sharing nothing shocking, but when you pay almost nothing or cover for them it adds up.

ASM 611 - $24

Shaolin Set - $100

Sailer Moon 35 - $30

Tec 27 Millennium $45

New X-men 115 - $10

MA 12 - $25

WD 100 3rd Print $18

Action 252 Reprint $15

X-men Sword of Braddocks - $20

Flash 197 - $50

ASM 361 Silver $22

I have been coming back to this and wanted to thank you for posting it. This is very helpful info.

Ur Welcome

Years ago before we had all this drama the boards used to be like this a lot more. I am sorry so many don't get to have that experience anymore.

The drama has existed since before you or I were members here.

The tune is the same. Only the players change.

For anyone that asked about the print runs of Wolverine 66 1st 2nd 3rd 4th print.

http://comicbookinvest.com/2015/12/29/logans-print-runs/

And where do they get that information from?

I can make a website, and post whatever I want, too. That doesn't make it accurate. Legitimate citations are vital.

For anyone that asked about the print runs of Wolverine 66 1st 2nd 3rd 4th print.

http://comicbookinvest.com/2015/12/29/logans-print-runs/

And where do they get that information from?

I can make a website, and post whatever I want, too. That doesn't make it accurate. Legitimate citations are vital.

Exactly. That site is the equivalent of an infomercial.

Are you for real? Have you never heard of comichron before?

If you are responding to Chuck and RMA, they are not referring to ComiChron.

I get that they are referring to a website, but that is where those numbers came from. Doesn't look like they were pulled from thin air.

:gossip: I think there are several boardies who believe the marketing ratios that Marvel touts when they are trying to get buyers to up their orders on books to qualify. I think that is where the discrepancy is coming from.

And I don't think we will ever get everyone to agree that those numbers are meaningful or not.

Edited by rjrjr

I think there are several boardies who believe the marketing ratios that Marvel touts when they are trying to get buyers to up their orders on books to qualify. I think that is where the discrepancy is coming from.

And I don't think we will ever get everyone to agree that those numbers are meaningful or not.

I agree that they are never going to be exact numbers, but when using the formula across the board, you can get a pretty good idea for comparison purposes.

I think there are several boardies who believe the marketing ratios that Marvel touts when they are trying to get buyers to up their orders on books to qualify. I think that is where the discrepancy is coming from.

I agree that they are never going to be exact numbers, but when using the formula across the board, you can get a pretty good idea for comparison purposes.

Someone will probably be along shortly to explain to you that is not exactly true. Or maybe someone won't be along, because it's been discussed to death on these boards.

Edited by rjrjr