• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Back on topic seems to be very hot Doctor Aphra #1 black and white store variant. Sales ranging from $30 to $120 with a mean price somewhere around $45. These prices are all over the place, but no question it is hot.

Book just came out today ! Geesh

I give it a few weeks and then look at the sales data.

My LCS sold it to me at cover, which is typical for him with variants.

Back on topic seems to be very hot Doctor Aphra #1 black and white store variant. Sales ranging from $30 to $120 with a mean price somewhere around $45. These prices are all over the place, but no question it is hot.

Lucky you. (thumbs u

LCS near me base prices off Ebay....... :boo:

Lucky you. (thumbs u

LCS near me base prices off Ebay....... :boo:

TBH my LCS is usually very sharp when it comes to pricing and is generally a very accurate grader. I do think he is very honest and fair with how he conduct business. He does sell most variants at cover, and lets be honest most of them should be sold at cover. I am slightly surprised he missed this one however.

120.00??? Lmfaooo...yeah ok.

Those are "real" sales!!

Not saying they are but the buy it now's are averaging about $40 and an auction just ended at $47. There are two outliers at $100 and $120 that were buy it now sales. They could be shills.

Sonava :sorry: I sold 40 high copies for $1 a piece this spring.

I sold 9.8 calibre copies of Walking Dead 9 and 10 for $3.50 each here once. Nobody was biting at $5 a pop and I didn't feel like dealing with ebay (in all fairness they were only going for like $6-$10 at the time). Not to mention bulking out like 40 pristine overstock copies of Infinity War 1 for 75 cents each.

Pure genius!

You mean after he appeared in Deadpool Vol. 5 as a Merc for Money, then in the Deadpool and the Mercs for Money 5 issue Mini series?

Just being a business man and wondering with no ill intent, but you wondered how you sold 40 copies of that book and are now concerned? After 10 you might want to research it or adjust your price if we are in a monetary making talk here.

If I had a case of Slapstick from old 90's stock I would pull the 9.8's for grading.

Do you have any more?

lol at all the Valiant haters.

BTW, spent $20 of that Gift Cert and gave the rest to someone who had a large stack of comics today.

Merry Christmas!

-slym

:applause: Way to go Slym

You mean after he appeared in Deadpool Vol. 5 as a Merc for Money, then in the Deadpool and the Mercs for Money 5 issue Mini series?

When they first appeared in Deadpool I scooped up a few extra Slapstick, Solo, and Foolkiller 1st appearances cheap because you never know. I've been a Foolkiller collector for years anyway and I like all 4 versions of the character for different reasons but one can never have too many Omega The Unknown #9s in the box

True story alert! The crying wrestling fan used to work at my buddy's Mexican restaurant in Acworth, Ga. He was about the creepiest dude ever. He would openly talk about masturbation and other weirdness with tables, and had to be let go.

I like this discussion and where it's headed......

But why not create a new thread for it....?

What thread? You really want a thread where a couple of blowhards tell you, based on their opinions & collecting interests, what variants are real and which ones aren't???