• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Yeah, it is. With most moderns I list them and ship them as soon as they catch heat. I'm going to ship this one off to CGC with a larger pre-screen submission and see how it goes. 

I would like to see how much the 1st 9.8+ goes for. :shy:

11 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Next week in Moderns heating up 

the price of pork bellies 

pork bellies are so delicious. i had some korean pork belly dish and might have been the best thing i have ever eaten.

55 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Nice I have the Midway promotional comic in Nm. I'm really hesitant to get rid of it even at these peaks. just due to it's rarity in that shape.

2 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Nice I have the Midway promotional comic in Nm. I'm really hesitant to get rid of it even at these peaks. just due to it's rarity in that shape.

I've got a 9.9 of the holographic cover of Blood & Thunder #1. I hadn't been planning on selling, but if MK prices continue to stay up, I might have to consider it.

26 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I used to have a Honda hybrid civic used to give me 45 mpg 

the new civics are very nice. either the SI, coup or the sedan. i bought a 2020 honda accord sport 1.5L in december and getting just shy of 30 miles a gallon without using the econ mode and not doing 90 on the interstate. 

13 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I've got a 9.9 of the holographic cover of Blood & Thunder #1. I hadn't been planning on selling, but if MK prices continue to stay up, I might have to consider it.

If this new movie bombs, interest in the IP might drop all around. I imagine all the books would fall back down to earth quickly. They will never plummet too much though because MK has it's own diehard fans out of pure nostalgic arcade days. 

42 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

I had 3 about 8 years ago - sold for $20 and I thought I was king 

39 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I used to take my copy to Shows and never sold for the $20 I was asking - last year I finally sold it on eBay 

#winning

25 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

If this new movie bombs, interest in the IP might drop all around. I imagine all the books would fall back down to earth quickly. They will never plummet too much though because MK has it's own diehard fans out of pure nostalgic arcade days. 

MK has always done well - I don’t expect the prices to stay this way - eventually they will go down 

sell now if you have them 

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

MK has always done well - I don’t expect the prices to stay this way - eventually they will go down 

sell now if you have them 

That's definitely what I'm thinking about for everything that's not graded. I've got a few copies of the regular edition of #1, and a bunch of other random issues. My understanding is that some of the issues aren't particularly easy to find?

4 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

That's definitely what I'm thinking about for everything that's not graded. I've got a few copies of the regular edition of #1, and a bunch of other random issues. My understanding is that some of the issues aren't particularly easy to find?

That’s correct and there has always been a market for them and I buy all of the ones I find cheap but the market has never paid this much ever