• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Corona smith said:

Shadecraft was optioned by Netflix. The most limited is the already sold out TFAW exclusive. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/netflix-picks-up-shadecraft-from-lucifer-showrunner-joe-henderson-exclusive

99E814E3-8886-4543-8010-60F030E996D9.jpeg

I had a feeling this was going to happen knowing the writer’s background. Announced right before FoC, too hm 

After 2 nights of mining for treasure in my comic cave for black superman i came away with 6 copies of Action 9 and 1 copy each of earth 2 19, 25, 26 and an infinite crisis 7. I really thought I had more  action 9s. Oh well.

What was the print run of superman 204? I assume massive as it looks like I have 50 copies. Did anything happen in it that might be relevant? Not sure what I was thinking even at 75 cents each

1 hour ago, the blob said:

What was the print run of superman 204? I assume massive as it looks like I have 50 copies. Did anything happen in it that might be relevant? Not sure what I was thinking even at 75 cents each

Beginning of Jim Lee art on Superman title run.. "classic cover" .. eternal solid $5-10 book

4 hours ago, littledoom said:

Beginning of Jim Lee art on Superman title run.. "classic cover" .. eternal solid $5-10 book

Yeah, i know, jim lee, classic, that's why i bought 50 of them, but it seems everyone else did too. it sells for $5-10 if I include free shipping, which is not so exciting for me. I guess if I do it media mail it might be ok. i just need to wait. eventually it will get hot. everything seems to now, and then i'll forget to sell it.

12 minutes ago, the blob said:

Yeah, i know, jim lee, classic, that's why i bought 50 of them, but it seems everyone else did too. it sells for $5-10 if I include free shipping, which is not so exciting for me. I guess if I do it media mail it might be ok. i just need to wait. eventually it will get hot. everything seems to now, and then i'll forget to sell it.

I dumped mine a long time ago.  Was a faux Batman Lee with little substance.  

Patrick

14 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

I dumped mine a long time ago.  Was a faux Batman Lee with little substance.  

Patrick

yeah, i hate dumping stuff when it is worthless though. i remember doing that with like 25 copies of Infinity War 1 I had. And Walking Dead 9 - 11.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

Look for newsstand. I’d bunch like ten 204’s in a lot and sell them for like $40-50..... can’t remember.. I avoid that issue 

16 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Look for newsstand. I’d bunch like ten 204’s in a lot and sell them for like $40-50..... can’t remember.. I avoid that issue 

i have 50 of them, of course they aren't the newsstand. if i had the newsies these might be $50-75+ a pop and I'd be celebrating like I had just found half a box of black superman. i may need to age them another 10-15 years.

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

i have 50 of them, of course they aren't the newsstand. if i had the newsies these might be $50-75+ a pop and I'd be celebrating like I had just found half a box of black superman. i may need to age them another 10-15 years.

I would have laughed that off, but I sold an X-men 1 newsstand for $100 this week so there is that.

4 hours ago, the blob said:
9 hours ago, littledoom said:

Yeah, i know, jim lee, classic, that's why i bought 50 of them, but it seems everyone else did too.

People were trying to catch lightning in a bottle again, after Lee’s hot run on Batman.