• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever dreamt of another boardie?

130 posts in this topic

I'm not talking D&S/DeeDee dreams here. (tsk)

You know, just a dream where someone from the boards is in it.

I was thinking about PMing someone last night. Later that night, he was in my dream.

Sometimes I chuckle thinking about seanfingh before bed. :insane: Don't know if he came into my dreams or not.

Any stories from the peanut gallery? :popcorn:

In the Dreaming Kyffhäuser, meditations on Kubrick's recursive child fleeing from his murderous father weave in & out of the mind's two eyes. They are doubles. The child backtracks in a maze to avoid death at the axe blade of the father. Each of the two feet retraces the history of its steps in the snow. There is a doubling back by the younger in flight from the elder in an algorithmically finite trail from progression to regression then to egress from the labyrinth of death. The child of genius, shining with rare skills, telescoping in & out of autoscopy & duplicative thought transference, loops & enfolds to egress by ingress - a reverse in through the out door for Goldie -- escaping death. The father of forgotten & dreaming death remains in a frozen stasis.

Folks must think I'm nutso.

I was thinking about PMing someone last night. Later that night, he was in my dream.

Sometimes I chuckle thinking about seanfingh before bed. :insane: Don't know if he came into my dreams or not.

In the Dreaming Kyffhäuser, meditations on Kubrick's recursive child fleeing from his murderous father weave in & out of the mind's two eyes. They are doubles. The child backtracks in a maze to avoid death at the axe blade of the father. Each of the two feet retraces the history of its steps in the snow. There is a doubling back by the younger in flight from the elder in an algorithmically finite trail from progression to regression then to egress from the labyrinth of death. The child of genius, shining with rare skills, telescoping in & out of autoscopy & duplicative thought transference, loops & enfolds to egress by ingress - a reverse in through the out door for Goldie -- escaping death. The father of forgotten & dreaming death remains in a frozen stasis.

windbag

Pontificating windbag

Fixed.

This is the creepiest thread I've encountered on these boards. (tsk)

You are without either frame of reference or point of departure.

You are new.

You are new.

Yeah, whatever you guys need to say, this thread is still creepy, with a capital C. Actually, the r and both e's should be capital as well.

You are new.

Yeah, whatever you guys need to say, this thread is still creepy, with a capital C. Actually, the r and both e's should be capital as well.

Did you read the entire thread? I haven't read any of it except for my posts & the quotes they nest or reference. Could you give us chapter & verse of the CREEpy that you read start to finish & then carefully compared to all other threads in your experience, please?

You are new.

Did you read the entire thread? I haven't read any of it except for my posts & the quotes they nest or reference. Could you give us chapter & verse of the CREEpy that you read start to finish & then carefully compared to all other threads in your experience, please.

No

You are new.

if you PM me your picture, I can dream of you, too. (shrug)

You are new.

if you PM me your picture, I can dream of you, too. (shrug)

Somehow, this thread seems so less creepy. hm