• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever dreamt of another boardie?

130 posts in this topic

I'm not talking D&S/DeeDee dreams here. (tsk)

You know, just a dream where someone from the boards is in it.

I was thinking about PMing someone last night. Later that night, he was in my dream.

Sometimes I chuckle thinking about seanfingh before bed. :insane: Don't know if he came into my dreams or not.

Any stories from the peanut gallery? :popcorn:

You do realize, that even though you moderate the "locked thread points challenge" you will still lose points for starting a thread that gets locked, right?

Yup. I texted Mike Miles this story a few weeks ago.

I woke up one morning dreaming that he was dissing me and singing a song about me on a stage.

Everyone was laughing at me.

His reply to me after I told him about the dream was that he doesn't even know how to sing.

lol

Also, this morning I was having a dream about Chris (comix4fun) who was watching a Hulk #181 OA page go as he was bidding on it. It was one of those "good" dreams where we both felt really good about the page and the auction.

I suppose I had the dream because right before bed I spent an hour talking to someone about OA.

Weird what sobriety will do to you.

:o

I have no idea where that Mike Miles dream came from. Maybe because of dinner next to the theatre district in NYC??

:roflmao:

I'm really tired today; if I was more alert I probably wouldn't share this.

Once I dreamt I was pulling up to a toll booth, and when I handed over my money, the collector was Stu. lol

Have you ever met Stu in real life?

Yup, I had a dream where I was talking to a GACollectibles (who handles SS submissions) about how I would not be partaking in the Mid-Ohio con, but that we'd be all ready to go for the next Ron Frenz appearance. Someone else was there, might have been joeypost (one of the few boardies I've actually met) but I can't be sure.

Weird, huh? lol

Once I dreamt I was pulling up to a toll booth, and when I handed over my money, the collector was Stu. lol

Were you pulling up to a toll booth because your car was limping and thought you could park close to it ?

Were you pulling up to a toll booth because your car was limping and thought you could park close to it ?

No. I was just trying to slow down enough to push out the Belgian in the passenger seat who kept telling the same joke over and over.

Not that you need more ammo, but my window regulator broke today so it won’t go down. lol

Not that you need more ammo, but my window regulator broke today so it won’t go down. lol

Still have the E Class Benz?

You do realize, that even though you moderate the "locked thread points challenge" you will still lose points for starting a thread that gets locked, right?

doh! Geez, I didn't even consider that.

I just had this conversation in PM this morning. I do not think I have ever dreamed of Boardies or board activities. But since I have been working out every day, i do not remember my dreams. It is the only bad side effect, because I used to remember them all the time, and have written several short stories and story workups as a result of dreams.

I assume daydreams don't count. Because I have daydreamed about liver kicking Roy a bunch of times.