• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever dreamt of another boardie?

130 posts in this topic

Occasionally I might have a dream that I'm at a con with other boardies that are my friends - I had a dream last night I was already running around NYCC - kind of a forgot my homework / sitting naked in class kind of dream lol

I hear that another boardie dreams stuff up about me - downright fantasies that he group PMs others as truth apparently to put me down in his own special way. Kinda creepy. Oh well.

Occasionally I might have a dream that I'm at a con with other boardies that are my friends - I had a dream last night I was already running around NYCC - kind of a forgot my homework / sitting naked in class kind of dream lol

I hear that another boardie dreams stuff up about me - downright fantasies that he group PMs others as truth apparently to put me down in his own special way. Kinda creepy. Oh well.

I've never dreamed about you, but I was disappointed not to see you at LBCC.

And somehow I missed you at Baltimore last weekend. I'll be at Comikaze in L.A. in a couple of weeks if you make it.

And somehow I missed you at Baltimore last weekend. I'll be at Comikaze in L.A. in a couple of weeks if you make it.

Yeah, crazy! I saw all sorts of people at B'More...of course, I was running around like a poulet sans tete getting sigs, so....I didn't spend near enough time with the people I wanted to.

I don't know if I'll be at Comikaze, but I'll be at Sac. And Joel's show on the 18th. Perez!

Hahahahaha

Thanks for sharing. :)

Strange bump...

Someone looking for old threads to bring forward so there is something to put in the new Personal Announcements sub-forum? hm

:idea:

Oh no you don't. (tsk)

I have dreams of Watson. I usually wake up clutching a box of tissue.

What were you doing with the tissue?

Wiping away the tears.

Of joy.