• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever dreamt of another boardie?

130 posts in this topic

Oddly enough considering the vast, insane amount of time I spend on here, never.

Not even forum dinners, which are the stuff of dreams.

The way I look at it is that I spend so much conscious time here, there is no way my unconscious mind would ever even think about it.

I assume daydreams don't count. Because I have daydreamed about liver kicking Roy a bunch of times.

Everyone needs a good hepatic-punt once in a while. Gets the system going.

You sure you can lift your leg that high, though?

Oddly enough considering the vast, insane amount of time I spend on here, never.

Not even forum dinners, which are the stuff of dreams.

The way I look at it is that I spend so much conscious time here, there is no way my unconscious mind would ever even think about it.

You're dreaming now.

Mama Cass was awesome. Damn you, ham sandwich!!!

Denis Leary: I believe Mama Cass said it best when she said...

[makes choking noises]

But to answer the question, yeah I've had i-wonder-what-they-sound-like dreams of boadies.

Who knows, i may found out about a few as i'm seriously considering that London con in Feb hm

I'm really tired today; if I was more alert I probably wouldn't share this.

Once I dreamt I was pulling up to a toll booth, and when I handed over my money, the collector was Stu. lol

Were you pulling up to a toll booth because your car was limping and thought you could park close to it ?

No. I was just trying to slow down enough to push out the Belgian in the passenger seat who kept telling the same joke over and over.

Not that you need more ammo, but my window regulator broke today so it won’t go down. lol

lol

Not to mention that my muffler fell off as I went over the Longfellow Bridge in Cambridge a few months ago. Luckily it didn't drop on Route 128 at 60mph. :eek:

It goes that fast?

Not to mention that my muffler fell off as I went over the Longfellow Bridge in Cambridge a few months ago. Luckily it didn't drop on Route 128 at 60mph. :eek:

It goes that fast?

That confused me as well... :o .....Oh wait a minute, I get it...it was being towed (thumbs u