• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasy Basketball Sig Room Style! (Non SS Junkies allowed as well.)

95 posts in this topic

Hi All :hi:

last year we had a really fun fantasy basketball league

It is rotisserie style through yahoo.

It really was a good time and we are looking for a few more players.......

We could have it be a free league or a $20 buy in whichever the group decides.

Basketball season is delayed for a bit so we have some time. Think about it and pm me or post here.

Best,

Commish Sean

You should have joined the board FFL. Of course you would be looking up at me like everyone else. ;)

Maybe it's time to dominate basketball as well. hm

I must have missed the announcement on it :( next year though.

You should have joined the board FFL. Of course you would be looking up at me like everyone else. ;)

I stank at Football.......I am in one league now and dead last......but basketball, bring it on baby!

This strike is such BS......I was finally getting amped up to go to some Knicks games this year.

So yeah just pm me your email address and I will send you an invite.

I hope they have a shortened season at least!

I didn't know about it either but if I was playing it wouldnt be that way brother :sumo:

lol

What's your Yahoo! Ranking? I would be a basketball Newbie but I dominate FB, hockey and BB. :ohnoez:

My winnings from my league last season was the reason I could afford those Chews from you hahaha.

I hope the lockout ends so that I can hustle more people and buy more comics.

I didn't know about it either but if I was playing it wouldnt be that way brother :sumo:

lol

What's your Yahoo! Ranking? I would be a basketball Newbie but I dominate FB, hockey and BB. :ohnoez:

:sorry: ESPN only but I do alright....just talking a little smack lol

so you wanna pm me an email address for an invite?

I think C-Raider or Mr. Mylar was last years runner up

Yeah Yeah Yeah Sean I may have came in second last year. But that WAS last year!!!

This year I can already taste victory. First place here I come..

Hey Sean make sure that first place trophy is shined up for me would you please.