• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasy Basketball Sig Room Style! (Non SS Junkies allowed as well.)

95 posts in this topic

Somehow I managed to acquire a decent team. I have played a lot on the waivers though. I think MarShon Brooks is out tonight that sucks.... if I leave him on my roster and he doesnt play does that count toward my 'played position count'?

if you click on league and then click on standing . you will see a breakdown of each persons order in the league based on stats from the start up to the current date.

if you scoll down to the next graph you will see the order based on the actual numbers talleyed up to that day be it- points, assists, steals and so on.

when you pass someone else in a particular stat you gain a point and when someone passes you a point is loss by you. when you and someelse is tied in a category both of you will have the same number with a .5 attached to it.

I hope this helps, Jake :)

but not too much :devil:

your welcome .

it no fun to beat some one or people in a game if all the competitors are not on an even playing field. (my Opinion)

It's fun when money is involved and I am taking their money :devil:

lol FISH!!!