• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

53 posts in this topic

SLABS.

:takeit: in thread or PM wins.

paypal, check, money order, cash.

Shipping is via USPS DOUBLE Priority Box. $10 first slab. $5 each slab after that. International to be determined.

No peckerslappers.

Scans & books coming up.

:baiting:see the kind of books you get from me, and then look at that other you bought from somebody else

You gave me a sweet deal on that X-Men 38. For all you shoppers out there looking to flip for massive profits, Dale's inventory is always worth taking a look at.

:headbang:

:baiting:see the kind of books you get from me, and then look at that other you bought from somebody else

You gave me a sweet deal on that X-Men 38. For all you shoppers out there looking to flip for massive profits, Dale's inventory is always worth taking a look at.

I thought it had a shot at 9.8. Still looks like it.

Cerebus 1 CGC 7.5 $800

I recognize that book!

You gave me a sweet deal on that Cerebus 1. For all you shoppers out there looking to flip for massive profits, Boyd's inventory is always worth taking a look at.