• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, so this is a dumb question

21 posts in this topic

But I'm gonna ask it anyway.

Where do you find King-Size Marvels in Overstreet? I saw a King-Size Nick Fury today but, not knowing their prices off the top of my head, wanted to compare the offered price to the Overstreet guide but can't find it anywhere. It's not an annual and it's not a Giant-Size and I don't think that it's actually just a larger-than-normal issue so I'm confused. confused.gif

Any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

There are no dumb questions, just dumb posters.

Next question please. smirk.gif

What is the boiling point of vanadium?

3380 C thumbsup2.gif

There are no dumb questions, just dumb posters.

Next question please. smirk.gif

stooges.gif

flowerred.gif

this isn't a dumb poster, is it?

Farrah_Fawcett07.jpg

27_laughing.gif

It took me a few seconds to get it.

I think I remember her hanging in my room in the 70s... laugh.gif

yeah, i did that but there's nothing there. not even any annuals. giant-size actually has it's own section so i assumed that king-size would as well but, alas, it doesn't...

Overstreet really needs to change this and organize ALL the titles under the main character or team header.

I brought up the stupidity of the King Size, Giant Size, Special Issue, Super.. etc. methodology OS uses, and how much better the Wizard "all unde rone header" format is.