• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artists Assemble #Halloween Edition - Time to vote!

41 posts in this topic

Well, I guess we can lay claim to what was ours now. I got 2nd place with the Swamp Thing picture. I started it before Dice's Artists Assemble by a few weeks so it worked out well for his theme.

Basically, I love Wrightson's Swamp Thing, it was Halloween time and I caught the old movie "The Fog" again. So, there you have it.

Jason, aka Mr Diggler, got me out of my "I don't sell my work" shell recently so this one may go up for sale. Still thinking about it.

I'm guessing the winner is Shiverbones work. It was my #1 vote.

Well, I guess we can lay claim to what was ours now. I got 2nd place with the Swamp Thing picture. I started it before Dice's Artists Assemble by a few weeks so it worked out well for his theme.

Basically, I love Wrightson's Swamp Thing, it was Halloween time and I caught the old movie "The Fog" again. So, there you have it.

Jason, aka Mr Diggler, got me out of my "I don't sell my work" shell recently so this one may go up for sale. Still thinking about it.

Great drawing Shadow. . .your work is pretty distinguishable. Shiverbones' is too.

I'm sure Jason will be very pleased with anything you produce.

For what it's worth mine was entry J. Green Lantern fighting a one-eyed space beast.

The artists were...

A = DailySuperpower

B = Sulphur Server

C = Hibou

D = s-man

E = Dr. Balls

F = Norinn Radd

G = Shadow

H = DiceX

I = Flee-Marquette

J = GL1

K = Artboy99

L = DailySuperpower

And the winner is Artboy99!

Second place goes to Shadow and Dr. Balls followed closely in third place.

Several first timers that round. I thank them for joining the fun.

Thanks to everyone that submitted. I will get another one started in a few weeks.

Thanks all, I liked the idea of the Patch Terror, but wish I had more time. I basically sketched it one day during my lunch at work ( it is why it is blue, it is sketched with a ball point pen! )

:)

:roflmao: I'd like to thank the person who gave me a vote :foryou:

This was fun. Looking forward to the next one.

Waaaaah! At least you got a vote. lol

I sketched mine out and rendered it on a new piece of paper. I hated what it looked like but I was out of time so I just turned in my original sketch.

You other guys did well. I can't wait until the next one.

I love your work,and Swamp Thing is such an awesome character to draw. (worship)