• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poverty Row please call me on Monday

34 posts in this topic

Beyonder....call me on Monday ok? Oh yeah, and Khaos....make sure you bring that you-know-what with you when you get to the you-know-where on you-know-when next week.

Feel free to post any messages you like. Seems it's that kinda' thread. confused.gifcrazy.gif

Sorry guys- i tried to PM him but it didn't work...

but if you are bringing the you know what to the you know where- bring some for me.

shy.gifgossip.gif

Sorry guys- i tried to PM him but it didn't work...

but if you are bringing the you know what to the you know where- bring some for me.

you what the chains as well?

Can I call you on Monday? grin.gif

Lets all call him on monday..

He wont get anything done..

Ring ring...ring ring...

since this is a comic forum...will there be any leather costumes involved?? devil.gif

since this is a comic forum...will there be any leather costumes involved?? devil.gif

Reference to that was already made in "you-know-what".

sorry...didnt know what the 'what' was in the "you-know-what"... gossip.gif

Reference to that was already made in "you-know-what".

sorry...didnt know what the 'what' was in the "you-know-what"... gossip.gif

I'll bring the whip cream!!

Did I just say that out loud? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

800-229-6387 so I can get your email and send you a scan of the cap 75 you wanted.

Thanks,

Vincent

See how popular I am! cloud9.gif

Vincent - I shot you a PM with details. Sorry for delay but after two days of unaccustomed partying (Bob's serves what look like at least 12 ounce rum and cokes - plus the wine) - it literally took me until Wednesday to do anything more than sit or lie down.

Then work hit and that was Thursday and today so geeze man - gimme a break! I mean, I waited a month or more for Wondercon to find out you forgot the Cap so I deserving of a few days grace! 893naughty-thumb.gif

PS - who loves ya, baby! grin.gif27_laughing.gif

800-229-6387 so I can get your email and send you a scan of the cap 75 you wanted.

Thanks,

Vincent

but after two days of unaccustomed partying...

Was Khaos there with the "you-know-what"? confused.gif

Thanks,

Vincent

but after two days of unaccustomed partying...

Was Khaos there with the "you-know-what"? confused.gif

No - I heard he was stopped at the California border and asked if he was bringing in any live animals or fruits and vegetables. Well good old Khaos asked "Does 'you-know-what' count as a fruit or a vegetable?" Man, you'd think he'd know better by now!

OH - some Vince or Pov hater (or just someoe with too much time on their hands) gave this 1 star. Since I am the topic of the thread I HAD to give it 5 stars. I tell you all this so you can go and bring it back down to 1 star! thumbsup2.gif