• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

FORGOTTEN REALMS SOJOURN: LEGEND DRIZZT BK III - TPB - $5

Longest frickin' title in the world. DDP put this stuff out and it sold well, but I never read any of it... so its probably the best stuff ever made and I don't know it. :)

0clooneython80969.jpg

Longest frickin' title in the world. DDP put this stuff out and it sold well, but I never read any of it... so its probably the best stuff ever made and I don't know it. :)

0clooneython80969.jpg

When #4 arrives in the mail this week I'll have all seven books. :banana:

VOODOO CHILD - TPB - $5

Nik Cage and his son bring the Cage brand of crazy to the comic world. Not bad stuff I tell you. Love the cover too.

I've got TWO COPIES of this right here, right now.

0clooneython80968.jpg

If there are that many volumes... then this sheeet must be good :headbang:

THE BLACK PEARL - TPB - $4

Mark Hamill took time out from being Luke and wrote this. The corner gots a blunt up there, but it is a $17 trade for only $4... so read it, then just throw it away :)

0clooneython80967.jpg

0clooneython80969.jpg

There are a whole slew of novels about this character. The author lives a few towns away from me. Great reads is you like the D&D genre.