• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

Well Walking Dead tonight was pretty darn tense. Oh and concerning Shane... what a great character they have "fleshed" him out to be.

Many thanks to all who have snagged some sheeet. I will update the thread tmrw after clinicals.

Will definatly list the rest of my Dells tomorrow with the added interest spurred by Baz and Snake :)

Well Walking Dead tonight was pretty darn tense. Oh and concerning Shane... what a great character they have "fleshed" him out to be.

Many thanks to all who have snagged some sheeet. I will update the thread tmrw after clinicals.

Will definatly list the rest of my Dells tomorrow with the added interest spurred by Baz and Snake :)

It was kind of messed up thing to do. I figured that must have happened when he showed up by himself. He seems that kind of person.

It was kind of messed up thing to do. I figured that must have happened when he showed up by himself. He seems that kind of person.

+ 1 I've been waiting for his real ugly side to come out. But wow!