• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE MEGA Sale GGA galore!

202 posts in this topic

Lucy #1 CGC 2.5

Believe it or not this is the highest and only graded copy. I've only ever seen one other copy of this book. Not only is it a great big boob cover but she even mentions Dracula! :cloud9:

Overstreet notes it as having "Negligee panels"

Needless to say I won't be sad if it doesn't sell. $75 covers my total cost on it so if someone wants it, here it is for $75 :news:SOLD

Lucy1.jpg

Torchy #1 CGC 7.5 Crippen Copy

Not only is this still the highest graded copy out of 12 graded but I've looked at a lot of raw copies over the years and haven't seen a nicer candidate for sale. Metro has one that they call a 7.5 that I looked at in San Diego but there are some small tears at the staples and a teeny piece hanging off the spine. If someone owns a nicer copy I haven't seen it.

$1300 :news:SOLD

image.jpg

Dark Mysteries #9 CGC 7.5 Bethlehem copy

I have the original Bethlehem cert signed by Marnin with this book and I find it hard to believe that this is still the highest graded copy and only 2 have been graded. $425 takes it home.

DarkMysteries9.jpg

Tooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwww.

Sorry, my wife called me from the hospital.

lol I was just yanking your chain.

Great looking books. There are already too many I'd like to get.

Lucy #1 CGC 2.5

Believe it or not this is the highest and only graded copy. I've only ever seen one other copy of this book. Not only is it a great big boob cover but she even mentions Dracula! :cloud9:

Needless to say I won't be sad if it doesn't sell. $75 covers my total cost on it so if someone wants it, here it is for $75

Lucy1.jpg

Frog cover

:takeit:

Lucy #1 CGC 2.5

Needless to say I won't be sad if it doesn't sell. $75 covers my total cost on it so if someone wants it, here it is for $75

Lucy1.jpg

Frog cover

Thanks

Joker Comics #26 only one graded higher at 9.4 but who cares about Crippen cause this is the Church copy. :banana:

CGC 9.2 and it's just wonderful. This is a one-time shot in my sales thread because I'm only offering it for 48 hours which starts now. Reason for the limitation? Because if no one wants it I'm cracking it out and having the slight dent pressed out of the top center of the cover and then blowing away the Crippen with an easy 9.6

$875 :news:SOLD

JokerComics26.jpg

I promised pedigrees and here's another...

Jungle Comics #149 CGC 8.5 another old label of course, and... it's the Cosmic Aeroplane copy. This is also a top graded copy with only 4 total graded!

$300

Jungle149.jpg

Why stop there with the pedigree representation?

Here I present:

Jumbo Comics #97 CGC 9.2 Big Apple copy. Truly the only thing keeping this book from 9.4-9.6 is that tiny chip off the top of the book. Still gorgeous though and a bondage cover to boot! Only 7 copies graded and this is the second highest with I believe the Church copy being the top one.

$500

1652392.jpg

Jungle Comics #149 CGC 8.5 another old label of course, and... it's the Cosmic Aeroplane copy. This is also a top graded copy with only 4 total graded!

$300

Jungle149.jpg

Some how I knew you were going to grab that one... you and I are collecting twins and I know you like Cosmics.

$300

Jungle149.jpg

Some how I knew you were going to grab that one... you and I are collecting twins and I know you like Cosmics.

There's more in your thread I'm interested in but this one was an easy choice. My copy is a ratty 6.0.