• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE MEGA Sale GGA galore!

202 posts in this topic

Oh no, not ... "the terror that lived beyond the Ju Ju mists !!!"

Great selection of books -- that Wonder 14 is a classic, one of the best of

Schomburg's art deco covers, and it's a hard to find issue.

:news:

Here's an update. I've got a few more raw books to list and then a pretty decent sized stack of slabs, mostly pedigreed copies but it's going to have to be this afternoon because my mother is having back surgery today and I have to go to the hospital first.

So! Stay tuned still and I appreciate all the purchases thus far. :banana:

:news:

Here's an update. I've got a few more raw books to list and then a pretty decent sized stack of slabs, mostly pedigreed copies but it's going to have to be this afternoon because my mother is having back surgery today and I have to go to the hospital first.

So! Stay tuned still and I appreciate all the purchases thus far. :banana:

I wish her the best.

Best of luck for her (+6)!

Update: my mothers surgery was less invasive than the doctors had originally thought it would be and my angel wife is staying with her so that I can drive 6 hours South back to work.

In the mean time, I'm about to finish posting the rest of the books while I'm still home and will take them with me to ship out this week. I'm not leaving for a couple of hours because traffic will be crazy.

Thank you all for the well wishes.

Ok, slabs coming. I'm using previous scans that I have for now and possibly pics taken with my phone. If anyone needs a better scan other than my phone pic it will have to wait until tomorrow when I get back to where I have my ledger size scanner.

There's some nice books coming and some are pedigreed/top census copies.

(thumbs u