• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Regardless, I am testing BUTM searching capabilities. Shhhh.

And a found a Nerf FDQ.

12th Post in that thread. lol

lol That's Transtastic!!!!

Just saw the movie Real Steel... awesome..!

Wanna see it...maybe next weekend.

:wishluck:

I saw it with my son and i gotta say it was one of the better movies i've seen in the last 4-5 years. Definitely a movie worth seeing (thumbs u

I just keep thinking it's going to be one of those "maybe I should have seen something else" flicks...but enough people have recommended it that I'll likely give it a go this weekend.

I would definitely see it again. Like Rocky but with robots instead of meatheads (thumbs u

A 9.8 sold for $2751 in 2004 So, do they go down in value?

They are all over the place.

Sig Series 9.8's have gone for over $3000.

Those highest prices Sig Series may have accounted for a price drop from when those early unsigned issues went for sale.

Oogling Kate Upton in all her now 19 year old glory = healthy adult male exercise;

Oogling the tiny teen queens on Nickelodeon channel (regardless of their actual ages) = creepy.

Sorry Hockey dude, but that's just the way I see it.... (shrug)

Holy schnikes!

That Kate Upton chick everyone is drooling over is 9 months older than Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice but me and hockeys are the pervs here?!?!? ???

And a found a Nerf FDQ.

Can I send you a PM when I'm bored and need something to read around here?

Bookmark this link.

Blowie :cloud9:

It is a nice abbreviation. :applause:

This was just said in someone's Sale Thread:

"These books....wow. Can't wait for more to come back from CGC so the price gets more realistic. GLWTS!"

I LOL'd, hard

(worship)

Link for the lazy.

$600 for a comic printed this year?

It's an RRP. :)

does that stand for Royal Ripoff Product.

aren't these usually released en masse later and end up being worth $25.00?

Not really. It's just a tough modern with a low print run.

The Batman #608 rrp still fetches crazy money. Anywhere between $500 in 9.0 and nearly $2000 in 9.8

You can do a search on ebay for RRP and see that is clearly the exception, not the rule. It was also the first RRP by DC if I am not mistaken, and no one really knew what to expect.

And a found a Nerf FDQ.

Can I send you a PM when I'm bored and need something to read around here?

Bookmark this link.

Thanks BUTM.

*fingh will be along shortly to call you Blowie.

Edit: I see c4f already beat fingh to it.

Oogling Kate Upton in all her now 19 year old glory = healthy adult male exercise;

Oogling the tiny teen queens on Nickelodeon channel (regardless of their actual ages) = creepy.

Holy schnikes!

That Kate Upton chick everyone is drooling over is 9 months older than Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice but me and hockeys are the pervs here?!?!? ???

I must be getting old. I don't recognize any of those names at all.

You can do a search on ebay for RRP and see that is clearly the exception, not the rule. It was also the first RRP by DC if I am not mistaken, and no one really knew what to expect.

Sure, but for a completist....

Hi everyone! :hi:

so how many points do ya get,andy,if you get the last post in a thread?

Last post = 10

If you ask how many points you get in the thread where you have the last post = -10,000

Last post is 5, isn't it?

hm

doorknobs doh!

It's +3

And a found a Nerf FDQ.

12th Post in that thread. lol

lol That's Transtastic!!!!

And people say I'm not forgiving. Hindsight is a biatch though.

Sure, but for a completist....

It was NOT the 1st RRP. There is a thread right here in CG about a 1999 RRP of All-Star #1.

Holy schnikes!

It's not their respective ages, or even their completely different body types (womanly as opposed to girlish) that makes me perceive creepiness; it's the "I get a boner watching Nickelodeon channel with my kids" angle that's bothering me. Just my 2c(shrug)