• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Also, for best ending ever.. There is a tie, Unforgiven and unusual suspects

You, sir, are a king among men. Unforgiven has the best last 15 minutes of cinema ever committed to celluloid.

Maybe, but this is the best "10" minutes in cinema.

Agreed.

Get your stinking response off me you damned dirty poster!

Are you going to threaten me too?

I shall apply my boot to your nether region!

Mods notified.

BTW, I enjoyed listening to the Requiem Mass as I prepared for work this morning. Thank you.

Agreed.

Get your stinking response off me you damned dirty poster!

Are you going to threaten me too?

I shall apply my boot to your nether region!

Mods notified.

BTW, I enjoyed listening to the Requiem Mass as I prepared for work this morning. Thank you.

It IS a most inspiring piece. You are welcome.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Lolly Pop....1 ahh 2 ahh The world may never know..DSCN0383.jpg
Actually, Dr. Mayhestack and Proff. Dougeamheim from South Boston University conducted a now famous study in 2009 in conjunction with the Physics department from Alabama State University and the Southeastern Las Vegas community college, the study, dubbed the "suckitome chronicles" came up with a scientific answer for the "how many licks" question. They used 65 volunteers and 2 million dollars worth of equipment. It's 245 if you have dry mouth, 198 with normal hydration.. That's what I heard

Actually, Dr. Mayhestack and Proff. Dougeamheim from South Boston University conducted a now famous study in 2009 in conjunction with the Physics department from Alabama State University and the Southeastern Las Vegas community college, the study, dubbed the "suckitome chronicles" came up with a scientific answer for the "how many licks" question. They used 65 volunteers and 2 million dollars worth of equipment. It's 245 if you have dry mouth, 198 with normal hydration.. That's what I heard

"South Boston University"? Seriously? doh!