• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what else needs to be said. pc1009 seems to be missing the section of brain that will allow him to "get it"

Thirdgreenham aside, that appears to be a growing affliction among many these days.

Yes I gave him an out and he took it...why??

maybe after talking to you he realized that you were too much trouble to deal with and he'd rather pay more than deal with someone less savvy than a box of rocks Did he change his mindOh he probably really wants an AF15 just not from anybody so ridiculously clueless...Did he not have the moneyHe told you he would pay you within three days so what part of that would be not having the money?...or does he hate Spider-Man now.You have probably tainted his entire collecting because now everytime he sees Spiderman he will think about how utterly ridiculous you are and should sue you for mental and emotional distress..wait where can I file my claim.. Only lemonman knows.trust me honey, the only one who DOESN'T know..is you

I know it's not all caps and doesn't capture your charming affect but nut in shell..