• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

wouldn't it be hilarious if lemmonman5 won the auction again at a much lower winning bid. lol:roflmao::insane::whistle:

It's actually in his best interest to let him bid. All outcomes are good for him.

1. Lemon bids but doesn't win, driving up the price.

2. Lemon bids, wins and pays.

3. Lemon bids, wins and doesn't pay - vindicating pc1009.

wouldn't it be hilarious if lemmonman5 won the auction again at a much lower winning bid. lol:roflmao::insane::whistle:

And took all 8 days, that Ebay allows buyers, to pay. (worship)

I think Lemonman should have his brother do the bidding.

PC, all kidding aside (at least for the moment), I do hope you make out ok with the auction.

But like the Richard Pryor routine about his dead monkeys and the dog next door.....

I dought it..

Going by the "Urban Dictionary" definition for dought....I have no doubt about that.

"Dought" Defined

Dought

-an insufficiently_thoughtful_person,someone with no understanding of anything what so ever.

-a overall stupid person, seems to feature no itellegence (sic) what so ever.

-a person who does idiotical (sic) things with no understanding of their actions.

The quote is word for word..with their mistakes included. That makes it even better.

You can't make this stuff up folks...it just writes itself.

And took all 8 days, that Ebay allows buyers, to pay. (worship)

really? and i waited 30 days to file a NPB alert on bongo2001. doh! damn. i'm way too patient and nice. i should revert back to being a A-hole. hm:whistle:

I think he is referring to your statement that if you lost the poll that was presented in the thread, you would stop posting.

This falls under the headline of "You don't seem to learn from your mistakes".