• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I don't think they're locking it.

I think it is now a challenge for the Mods to not lock the thread.

Locket! Locket! Locket!

If they haven't locked it by now they never will...

Keep trying.

Keep trying.

I'll give it a shot.

What the economy needs right now is more stimulus spending, which in short order took us from losing 750,000 jobs per month, to a slow trickle of positive monthly private sector jobs growth. Unfortunately the shill Tea Party has dominated the agenda making greater stimulus spending a political impossibility.

How is this thread still going?!? ???

I gave up like a week ago when i stepped away for like 3 hours and saw there was 655 new posts :blush:

The Boards have been locked in a constant state of Friday for a couple of weeks. It's quite fascinating. I attribute it to the high quality of n00bs we have been attracting.

How is this thread still going?!? ???

I gave up like a week ago when i stepped away for like 3 hours and saw there was 655 new posts :blush:

The Boards have been locked in a constant state of Friday for a couple of weeks. It's quite fascinating. I attribute it to the high quality of n00bs we have been attracting.

I dont know. I've been here almost a year and i'm still dragging the board down daily :applause:

Does anyone on the broad understand ebonics??

Why don't you just ask the broad? Maybe she knows.