• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

If you read the PM we had a deal at 2750.00 to pull the book off ebay. He then said can I make payment..I said no. So when you say he had the money that's not true.

A time payment doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have the funds immediately available.

He may or may not have been able to pay all at once, but the fact is he agreed to pay you in 3-4 days, and you offered to back him out of the deal.

The correct answer is, "Yes, 3-4 days for your payment is fine" and then IF he doesn't pay THEN it's on him.

Read the whole PM

Why do you persist?

HIM: Hey, I won the auction. I can pay you within 3-4 days if that is ok. It ended at almost exactly the same price we originally agreed on, lol.

YOU: Ok cool..Thanks.

YOU: Hey I was reading where you thought you paid too much for the book...if you think your not going to be happy let me know and I'll offer to the next guy.