• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I will end this controversial internet message board sport by winning the AF 15 relist auction.

I will reignite this controversial internet message board sport by immediately offering the AF 15 for sale on the Boards at an inflated BIN.

I will like it & so will the Boards.

DROP :banana: TO THE :banana: SHIP.

Go T-Pizzle.... :banana: It's your birthday!! :banana:

I will end this controversial internet message board sport by winning the AF 15 relist auction.

I will reignite this controversial internet message board sport by immediately offering the AF 15 for sale on the Boards at an inflated BIN.

DROP :banana: TO THE :banana: SHIP.

Go T-Pizzle.... :banana: It's your birthday!! :banana:

It's Ditko's birthday! :banana:

Yes I did give lemonhead an out....but the right thing to say was...Im the highest bidder and i'll buy the book. Not ohh just pass it on to the next guy.

So it was a test of morality and ethics?

So Lemonman5 would be either Baucis and Philemon to your Zeus?

What would he win if he passed your super secret test?

Freedom from a completely off base threads with a tenuous (if any) grip on reality? :wishluck:

Why did he change his mind?? I never told lemonhead he couldn't buy the book anymore.

Here's a free selling lesson. After selling a high dollar product, NEVER gratuitously offer to let them NOT pay you! :gossip:

Why did he change his mind?? I never told lemonhead he couldn't buy the book anymore.
If I win an auction of yours, and you offer to give me a $50 discount b/c you like the way I post here and I accept, will you then create a thread blasting me for shortchanging you $50? I need to know in advance.

If I win it, can you then ship it to someone else because I'm going to flip it right after paying you for it.

Of course but you won't win it. I have set a $16K snipe.

:o

What about my 16K?

I will no longer respond to or acknowledge your harassing collection attempts.

Please note that I am represented by counsel in this matter.

Kindly direct all of your correspondence in this matter to greggy.

He's going to kick your tree slaughtering, unshaven .

Had the seller not offered to let him out of the deal gratuitously, and without request or demand by the Lemonman5, there is no indication that the buyer was not going to pay, pay in full, and pay on time.

You raise an interesting point. There was an agreement formed at the conclusion of the auction. The subsequent attempt to modify the agreement was without consideration from lemonman5. A court might well find that the attempt to modify was unenforceable. Doesn't excuse dickishness.

Well based on what we read in the PM's, Lemonman's consideration would be releasing the seller from his contract to sell him the book immediately so he might seek a buyer who could pay him more quickly than Lemonman was going to.

The seller's consideration was not forcing performance or payment from Lemonman.

The offer from the seller came out of nowhere and was not requested by Lemonman, but the seller did seek to gain something from the rescission...we'd probably find the consideration there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150689042596?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

That is current auction and the ended auction link is on page 46

I must admit...that is one fugly AF 15...

Photobucket

:gossip: I only bid $1,150 for it. If I win I will be happy, if I do not I will be happy.....and me being HAPPY is all that PC cares about. :baiting:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150689042596?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

That is current auction and the ended auction link is on page 46

I must admit...that is one fugly AF 15...

Photobucket

:gossip: I only bid $1,150 for it. If I win I will be happy, if I do not I will be happy.....and me being HAPPY is all that PC cares about. :baiting:

Why not? There's no risk. It's my understanding that if you win the auction, PC will offer to cancel the transaction before he sends the invoice.

Did you expect Anna Kournikova level beauty???

NO one expects Anna Kournikova level beauty!

AnnaKournikova.jpg

Not even Anna...I don't think she's looked that good in years...still pretty...just not Ka-BOOM!

Anna-Kournikova-is-joining-the-next-US-season-of-The-Biggest-Loser.jpg