• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I just did a google image search of Monica Belluci and couldnt find a single pic that raised my pulse ONE iota. Sorry, not even close to Anna's league :baiting:

You are a "blonde-only" lame-o. Most likely happened in childhood, and is akin to excessive thumb-sucking.

What?!?

2 of my current top 5 are Jessica Biel and Miranda Cosgrove so suck it ginger! :baiting:

Isn't she like 14???

:fear:

She's 18 now.

I just did a google image search of Monica Belluci and couldnt find a single pic that raised my pulse ONE iota. Sorry, not even close to Anna's league :baiting:

You are a "blonde-only" lame-o. Most likely happened in childhood, and is akin to excessive thumb-sucking.

What?!?

2 of my current top 5 are Jessica Biel and Miranda Cosgrove so suck it ginger! :baiting:

God I hope you meant Miranda Lambert . . . :eek:

I have yet to find a pic that doesn't raise my pulse. Even when you do a search for "bad pic" or "no makeup" she looks looks terrific.

Passes the test.

It's good to be wrong in this case.

lol

What?!?

Isn't she like 14???

She's 18 now.

I just looked it up.

I'm old enough to be her father. :cry: Maybe that's why it makes it a little creepy. Sorry Sufunk.

What?!?

Nope! Miranda Cosgrove might be the cutest girl that's ever lived!

And yes, she's 18 now. Creepy but legal!!! :banana:

What?!?

You are a very special man.

What?!?

Isn't she like 14???

She's 18 now.

I just looked it up.

I'm old enough to be her father. :cry: Maybe that's why it makes it a little creepy. Sorry Sufunk.

I'm old enough to be her great-grandfather. How do you think *I* feel? (yes, it's all about me!)

What?!?

That's what happens when your kids make you watch 6 hours of ICarly EVERY single night for a year!!! :blush:

What?!?

Isn't she like 14???

She's 18 now.

I just looked it up.

I'm old enough to be her great-grandfather. How do you think *I* feel? (yes, it's all about me!)

You should be happy to feel anything Gramps. :preach:

:whee:

I would use this one :baiting: but I might break something.

What?!?

That's what happens when your kids make you watch 6 hours of ICarly EVERY single night for a year!!! :blush:

The older brother is funny as all get out.

What?!?

The older brother is funny as all get out.

Well, according to Urban Dictionary, "all get out" is defined as "to describe something in absolute relativity to its spectrum of reality"

That sounds more dry than funny. hm