• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

royjoey1.jpg

Name everyone in this photo.

Go!

MK, Lou, McMiles, what-his-name's wife, VC, JP, KOR, wasonff, greggy

and two guys I can't make out in front of KOR

Friend fail.

:baiting:

Miles wasn't there from what I remember. That's Thirdgreenham and his wife.

The pose was for a picture. There was no contact between the Serbian Stallion and the Italian Stallion.

I can't believe you just called your self a "Stallion".

You never cease to amaze.

Nik is next to Greggy :(

Timmy was there IIRC.

You're right.

(worship)

I couldn't remember if Nik was there or not as we has split up into several groups after dinner.

(thumbs u

royjoey1.jpg

Name everyone in this photo.

Go!

MK, Lou, McMiles, what-his-name's wife, VC, JP, KOR, wasonff, greggy

and two guys I can't make out in front of KOR

Friend fail.

:baiting:

Miles wasn't there from what I remember. That's Thirdgreenham and his wife.

The pose was for a picture. There was no contact between the Serbian Stallion and the Italian Stallion.

I can't believe you just called your self a "Stallion".

You never cease to amaze.

Nik is next to Greggy :(

Timmy was there IIRC.

Chicago 08

Timmay, I recognize your traps now!

:cool:

I had a friend who let me race his up in the mountains every once in a while. The feel is unbelievably different than a RWD...you absolutely cannot let off the accelerator at all in a corner because of the oversteer or you'll spin in off the road. But the car feels like it's on rails. It takes a lot of getting used to, but I loved driving that car.

Rear engine Porsche cars have the greatest mountain climbing ability of any 2 wheel drive car because that weight of the rear engine over the rear wheels allowed it to hunker down and apply traction like nothing else.

(Mountain climbing ability used to be a factory specification for many German built cars...I just can't remember the exact specs because my factory Porsche repair manuals were destroyed in a flood about 6 years ago).

For the same reason, it allows more acceleration traction than any other 2 wheel car too.

If you had the balls to accelerate hard through a corner, nobody could touch you.

:cloud9:

That's exactly it. If you're used to RWD, it's a total mind game to actually force yourself to push into the curve. And yeah, the traction is unbelievable.

Translplant, Koko and Haspel.

Chicago09049.jpg

transplant looks like the size of Gandalf and the other two, Frodo and Sam.

easier for me to kick him in the nads..I have three orders already

You're a peach. What a joy and a real asset to the boards.

This just in....

pt1009...still wrong.

There was a $27 difference between the high bid and 2nd highest. Did you offer it to the 2nd highest bidder?

Member Id: t***e ( 596Feedback score is 500 to 999)

US $2,766.99

Oct-30-11 16:49:11 PDT

Member Id: u***e ( 55Feedback score is 50 to 99)

US $2,739.00

Oct-30-11 16:49:21 PDT

So did pc1009 make the 2nd chance offer, have it rejected or ignored, repost on eBay and then make this thread?

Chicago09049.jpg

I believe this was the night of the Transplant Beer cooler on wheels.

Obviously, anybody with a negative POV is just bitter that they couldn't be there.

Hey times are tough I take work where I can find it..

sure I may not charge as much for you as I would to kick like oh someone else I like more..

but I charge much more to kick you than to kick say ..Russ..

I'm just saying rate depends on difficulty of the kick ..and how easy it would be to catch the target unaware..

then there is the "do I like them or not factor" and whether or not they are planning to have kids etc..

the rate is all over the place..some folks like say JMG,Stu, or FingFF I wouldn't kick for a million bucks..some guys..I would kick for free..

Hey times are tough I take work where I can find it..

sure I may not charge as much for you as I would to kick like oh someone else I like more..

but I charge much more to kick you than to kick say ..Russ..

I'm just saying rate depends on difficulty of the kick ..and how easy it would be to catch the target unaware..

then there is the "do I like them or not factor" and whether or not they are planning to have kids etc..

the rate is all over the place..some folks like say JMG,Stu, or FingFF I wouldn't kick for a million bucks..some guys..I would kick for free..

Quoting for when you get back on your meds and want to deny that you were threatening people, however stupid a joke or not.

Chicago09049.jpg

Forumite of the year material?