• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robins Batman Covers SOLD on eBay (DK's collection)

93 posts in this topic

Detective Comics #31 CGC 4.0 SOLD for $26,000

Does this mean Tec 31 is back on top, and the tie is broken?

A 31 4.0 beating out a 29 4.5 by $5,900 is huge!!!

But the only thing (and i hope i dont offend DK) the 4.5 didnt really look as good as the 4.0 31. For some reason the 4.5 didnt look like a 4.5 again im not trying to be mean just the way i saw it :foryou:

But the only thing (and i hope i dont offend DK) the 4.5 didnt really look as good as the 4.0 31. For some reason the 4.5 didnt look like a 4.5 again im not trying to be mean just the way i saw it :foryou:

Robin,

I would not disagree with this comment. hm

It appears that perhaps, even though it is only one auction, could Tec 35 be encroaching on Tec 29 as the big #3 now? :o

Even though I have a vested interest in believing so, I'll say probably not. It's one random set of auctions, and that #35 looks insanely nice for 'just' a 4.0.

Robin,

Hahahahaha i want you to call me that from now on. I might even change my name. BTW what time you want to go fight crime tonight?

It appears that perhaps, even though it is only one auction, could Tec 35 be encroaching on Tec 29 as the big #3 now? :o

Even though I have a vested interest in believing so, I'll say probably not. It's one random set of auctions, and that #35 looks insanely nice for 'just' a 4.0.

That book was seriously so unreal. I still cant get over how good it looked (its actually my screen saver now)

I 100% agree with you on all counts. :headbang:

But hey since we both have a vested interest in 35 and not in 29, it does not hurt to try and hype a book up does it?? :devil:

I'm kidding. :angel:

Robin,

Hahahahaha i want you to call me that from now on. I might even change my name. BTW what time you want to go fight crime tonight?

For a crimefighter, you seem like quite the security risk. hm

Robin,

For a crimefighter, you seem like quite the security risk. hm

Why cause i always get caught and tied up???All part of the plan my friend

yup, the only one I went strong after was the TEC 35, the best looking book of the bunch. Congrat to the winner, I was the underbidder. (thumbs u

Aw, sorry it didn't work out for you. I'm sure there's a #35 out there with your name on it.

Any idea why this one was just a 4.0? Spine split, back cover damage?

Robin,

I'm thinking like Mid-night but keep it on the lowdown, gotta get my back scratched by the cat at 10.

Aren't you "planting" something with poison ivy tonight? hm

( lol I think so too, that would be awesome if you did! Robin or Ro-bin. :grin:)