• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robins Batman Covers SOLD on eBay (DK's collection)

93 posts in this topic

Pointfive congrats on nabbing a spectacular #35. When you hold it up iun your hands, let us know what you think

I think we crossed wires. I wasn't the winner of your copy... unfortunately! Mine is restored and I bought it last year.

Oops I guess I must've read it wrong lol

I was like wait Jon won that lol

Pointfive congrats on nabbing a spectacular #35. When you hold it up iun your hands, let us know what you think

I think we crossed wires. I wasn't the winner of your copy... unfortunately! Mine is restored and I bought it last year.

Oops I guess I must've read it wrong lol

On second thought, I'll PM you my address. hm

i was very tempted to bid on the #37...

I thought it went for a good price...

That was a dang steal! :o

But with all the other Pre-Robins, especially the close 36 ending tonight, I believe that's what hurt it. And the one on clink coming up as well.

That 4.0 is a 5K+ book easy.

I was thinking the same thing ... i chickened out though lol

unfortunately I hit the aggregate/net total almost to the $ (in private with dark knight)... wish I could have bought the run :cry:

:cry: I wasn't expecting the 29 to do so badly.. I think the book is worth $25k+.. I am still stunned at this point..

Upset that the 29 and 37 didn't do so well.. Oh well, you can't win em all and that's a risk you take in auctions

Dark Knight...

You do not have to disclose if you don't want to ... but i was just curious about the consignment deal with Sparkle city. How does it work with them? Do they take a flat fee of the final sale price? Or is it something else?

Upset that the 29 and 37 didn't do so well.. Oh well, you can't win em all and that's a risk you take in auctions

Dark Knight...

You do not have to disclose if you don't want to ... but i was just curious about the consignment deal with Sparkle city. How does it work with them? Do they take a flat fee of the final sale price? Or is it something else?

Would have to leave it confidential :blush:

Dark Knight...

OK, thats cool.

I was just curious in case i ever wanted to consign with them.

If i ever really want to consign i suppose i can just give them a call :)

unfortunately I hit the aggregate/net total almost to the $ (in private with dark knight)... wish I could have bought the run :cry:

:cry: I wasn't expecting the 29 to do so badly.. I think the book is worth $25k+.. I am still stunned at this point..

+1 i agree, but i do think the others may have looked a tad better im shocked it went under the 31 :frustrated:

Dark Knight...

OK, thats cool.

I was just curious in case i ever wanted to consign with them.

If i ever really want to consign i suppose i can just give them a call :)

Yea sorry i couldn't help..

+1 i agree, but i do think the others may have looked a tad better im shocked it went under the 31 :frustrated:

It almost went under the 35 sold for :o The 35 was at a higher price until the last few minutes.

It almost went under the 35 sold for :o The 35 was at a higher price until the last few minutes.

Agreed very weird although not to beat a dead horse that 35 was unreal

Detective Comics #35 CGC 4.0 SOLD for a whopping $18,700

It appears that perhaps, even though it is only one auction, could Tec 35 be encroaching on Tec 29 as the big #3 now? :o

29,31,35 IMHO meh

(thumbs u

The 29 was hurt by the fact that there is a really nice looking 5.0 up for auction soon. Brians 31 and 35 are way better looking than their counterparts but the 29 suffered

The 29 was hurt by the fact that there is a really nice looking 5.0 up for auction soon. Brians 31 and 35 are way better looking than their counterparts but the 29 suffered

I never thought of that makes total sense. You are a man of knowledge. Kinda crazy how never really see Pre bobin tecs for sale now there's full runs everywhere. Ive been saying for a while other than yours and metro's i havent seen any 29's for sale. So now with the few out there everyone who needs on has a shot so to speak

Well, I guess we shall see what that 5.0 would go for
pretty sure it will clear 30k :sorry:

Why the sad gremlin?

Bc it took money from you. Heck, I Was willin to pay 25k for the 29 In a set purchase but individually I wasn't