• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Keepers.......

121 posts in this topic

Gene, which one of your books is a keeper?

Same goes for you Greggy - which one? sumo.gif

Probably none at the moment, as I'm not finished upgrading! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And a gift for Apotheosis...

1085802057570_Wings87.JPG

893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

So you're the one that got it... I was actually looking at that auction on Ebay trying to decide what I could sell for the quick cash to pay for it when the BIN got popped. Yeah.. one second I was contemplating... then I hit refresh and it was sold. 893frustrated.gif Wish I could have picked that one up.

JTMF,

Love that Strange Tales 80 - beautiful copy!!

Every time I see a pre-hero cover in HG, it makes me want to start collecting them, especially the ones with Ditko inks on Kirby pencils - a killer combo every time.

Wow that IS a gem! Hpw long have you had it for?

Thanks! I picked it up about a year and a half ago at Time Machine here in NYC, my favorite local comic store. "Unfortunately" it has a chunk out of the top edge of the back cover. I mean "unfortunately" because it's the only reason I could afford it. Otherwise it is a super tight copy with amazing colors throughout.

I'm very pleased to have it. I've seen far more copies of #1 over the years than #2. Someday, I'll have enough funny money to put into a #1 and then I can move onto the Silver Streaks! One can dream... cloud9.gif

Wow that IS a gem! Hpw long have you had it for?

Thanks! I picked it up about a year and a half ago at Time Machine here in NYC, my favorite local comic store. "Unfortunately" it has a chunk out of the top edge of the back cover. I mean "unfortunately" because it's the only reason I could afford it. Otherwise it is a super tight copy with amazing colors throughout.

I'm very pleased to have it. I've seen far more copies of #1 over the years than #2. Someday, I'll have enough funny money to put into a #1 and then I can move onto the Silver Streaks! One can dream... cloud9.gif

Well, I understand the chunk thing. Still a danged nice book, and a #2 to boot. OMG - Silver Streaks?! Now they can be difficult, no? And trying on the wallet! grin.gif

But again, really like that DD2 regardless!