• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are women comic book fans as rare as unicorns?

Boy or girl?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Boy or girl?

66 posts in this topic

Define999...I am so digging that sig line, I know when you showed it to me before I said I liked it, but..I reallly really like it dude...

Thanks bro! You would be surprised how long it takes to make a succesful animated sig... and make it so it falls under a megabite in size! Remember the nightmare I went thru with that punny... doh! You can do to much if not careful, I think the last two I have made have been just enough action though... Thanks again Hector!

my gf has been supporting me buying comics since we got together 2 years ago and yesterday she started collecting comics..Right now its just Walking Dead and Marvel Zombies and any other zombie covers or titles she can find.

Nice, good entry into the hobby! (thumbs u

Could you do the Barry Smith Conan Treasury cover in an animation banner featuring my Boards name TupennyConan for me please, Define999?

Cheeky.

He is working on the job. :banana:

Could you do the Barry Smith Conan Treasury cover in an animation banner featuring my Boards name TupennyConan for me please, Define999?

Cheeky.

He is working on the job. :banana:

:applause: