• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED~~~ Thank you~~~

18 posts in this topic

For Sale ~ Justice league #1 CGC 9.8 RRP 1:200 Jim Lee Cover $599 + $10 S/H, this book, according to many recipients, have color break issues on the back cover, I suppose I was one of the lucky ones. :)

Now it's being offered to you...

and

For Sale ~ Justice league #1 David Finch cover 1:200. $549 + $10 S/H

P.M. me or post here if interested.

See photo(s) below:

Please combine your threads. Multiple single book threads for moderns like these are not in the guidelines for posting.

Thanks.

These books....wow. Can't wait for more to come back from CGC so the price gets more realistic. GLWTS!

Jerome

Holy Carp, Dude!

Wow did you add an extra zero on what you are asking for these? :grin:

I am joking. Still can't believe people thread in others for sale posts. :makepoint:

If the wife wouldn't throw me out I would love to get these for $1100. Gonna be hard to get these in 9.8 grades from CGC.

Congrats on some very very nice grades. Love that sketch cover 1:200 especially.

My apologies if i offended the OP. it wasnt until i read that back that I saw it could be taken poorly. Im very sorryabout that mate. i was just trying to state that as more 9..8s get graded the price will probably go down since i have been asked about these comics' prices from some local friends.

this is a great and very hot book, or one of them, haha and i really wish you the best dude :)

Jerome

My apologies if i offended the OP. it wasnt until i read that back that I saw it could be taken poorly. Im very sorryabout that mate. i was just trying to state that as more 9..8s get graded the price will probably go down since i have been asked about these comics' prices from some local friends.

this is a great and very hot book, or one of them, haha and i really wish you the best dude :)

Jerome

:applause:

Good man.