• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threats or no? You decide.

Threats??  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Threats??

136 posts in this topic

The one theme running throughout most of my posts, regardless of subject, is an attempt to look at things as logically as possible. So once again we have a dilemma that seems easily solvable by applying basic logic. If one seriously fears having one's nuts kicked at a con, simply don't take them! Despite one's affinity, I can't imagine there aren't plenty of other salty snacks available at the con or at nearby convenience stores. And if you insist on taking them, and they do get kicked, just be prepared to allow a little extra time to pick them up.

0.jpg

Why does Not*Sure want to kick Transplant in the nutz?

You copy/pasted some of the quoted sentences in the Search tool, enclosed it in quotations marks, selected All Forums, extended the search to, say, a year and discovered this. Didn't you?

(I selected "rate depends on difficulty" as my search term.)

^^

You are both winners! Unfortunately, if Transplant gets kicked in the nuts, he is a loser.

Please keep in mind, my lawyer friends, I am in no way calling Transplant a loser. If, against all odds, he is kicked in the nuts, my calling him a loser, should be taken as a term of endearment. 2c

Andy

Dale Roberts called me a sheep & a loser yesterday.

It could have been yesterday, Bill. 2c

You cleverly left yourself some wiggle room in that statement because it also could have been the day before yesterday, Andy. 2pennies

Threats or no? Would it be a threat if someone said, over and over, they were going to kick a specific board member in the nuts?

I don't think you can call something a threat if you enjoy it. (shrug)

You copy/pasted some of the quoted sentences in the Search tool, enclosed it in quotations marks, selected All Forums, extended the search to, say, a year and discovered this. Didn't you?

^^

You are both winners! Unfortunately, if Transplant gets kicked in the nuts, he is a loser.

Please keep in mind, my lawyer friends, I am in no way calling Transplant a loser. If, against all odds, he is kicked in the nuts, my calling him a loser, should be taken as a term of endearment. 2c

Andy

yes, but I meant it in an endearing way....

^^

Andy

yes, but I meant it in an endearing way....

:applause: That's what I'm talking about.

With all of this name-calling, this thread has a better chance of getting locked down.

I'm staying here from now on.

Until I go somewhere else....

I have always been here. I have always been the caretaker.

With all of this name-calling, this thread has a better chance of getting locked down.

Great party, isn't it?

Great party, isn't it?

Yeahy..yeahy..I love parties like this....I love parties full of suck!!! weeeeeee!!! :banana:

Great party, isn't it?

Yeahy..yeahy..I love parties like this....I love parties full of suck!!! weeeeeee!!! :banana:

I was making a follow-up quote of the Shining in response to Tupenny's one, dammit. Now go back to sleep. ;)