• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threats or no? You decide.

Threats??  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Threats??

136 posts in this topic

I don't know what it's like to be trolled, thankfully, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hopefully, you guys move past this nonsense. (thumbs u

Hey now! If half these people could move past half the nonsense then we wouldn't have half the Friday style threads. And we'd all be half-heartedly half-cocked.

I don't know what it's like to be trolled, thankfully, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hey now! If half these people could move past half the nonsense then we wouldn't have half the Friday style threads. And we'd all be half-heartedly half-cocked.

Holy Half, batman. There's a half Ginger as your avatar.

You could have wedged in at least three more halfs and still had a half-way coherent sentence.

You could have wedged in at least three more halfs and still had a half-way coherent sentence.

I'm offended. It's called a Gingatar.

At least it wasn't Gingaturd

At least it wasn't Gingaturd
Gingertard?

hm

How about Finghatar?

I wonder if she'll make an appearance. :juggle:
I'm not sure who you are referring to, but I would guess one's response would be to make a passive aggressive thread instead.

maybe maybe not..maybe someone thinks you are a very silly person for taking a long running joke so seriously you will be wearing a cup at the next con..

I see you left out the thread where people we going along and making bids and offering me funds to do it..as a joke..and the threads where people would say "Hey let's offer her extra to drive to Philly etc to kick so and so"

poor poor tranpant :( awww making frownie face ..

while covering his junk..

waah waah

maybe maybe not..maybe someone thinks you are a very silly person for taking a long running joke so seriously you will be wearing a cup at the next con..

I see you left out the thread where people we going along and making bids and offering me funds to do it..as a joke..and the threads where people would say "Hey let's offer her extra to drive to Philly etc to kick so and so"

poor poor tranpant :( awww making frownie face ..

while covering his junk..

waah waah

So is this you continuing to threaten people? I'd appreciate your linking these other threads. Seems you have a knack for threatening physical violence to people you dislike here and expecting to skate through based on an over supply of emoticons and {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}.

I'm not the one threatening to kick people in the nuts, in real life. I'm just stunned that you're still here given the far less for which other people have received strikes.

you are so funny mr can't take a joke head..

still so silly I guess the other people offering funds as a joke will get strikes too..wouldn't want to do that..so do your own search..

Um, weren't you the one who went all ballistic when he made a joke about you appearing in a WC thread? Seems you might be mrs can't take a joke head.

Wait, is this the perfect match? hm

still so silly I guess the other people offering funds as a joke will get strikes too..wouldn't want to do that..so do your own search..

Um, weren't you the one who went all ballistic when he made a joke about you appearing in a WC thread? Seems you might be mrs can't take a joke head.

Hmm you know who my perfect match is..you were almost there damn you..

No he trolled me in every ffing thread..he took a joke out of context..I wasn't trolling him..

My perfect match is tanner and has more shine..

Hmm you know who my perfect match is..you were almost there damn you..

No he trolled me in every ffing thread..he took a joke out of context..I wasn't trolling him..

Obviously not, continuing a physical threat of violence against him. Of course that's not trolling. doh!