• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threats or no? You decide.

Threats??  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Threats??

136 posts in this topic

Threats or no? Would it be a threat if someone said, over and over, they were going to kick a specific board member in the nuts? Does it matter if the two members have a "history"?

my husband has suggested punching the person in the nads at the next con..he thinks that will relieve the slighted feeling..

of course I would be in costume..punch in the nutz and runaway..lol

"It was harley quinn she just walked up and punched me in my bawls..ow my bawls"

yes yes thinking about it is making me smile..yes yes..

Translplant, Koko and Haspel.

transplant looks like the size of Gandalf and the other two, Frodo and Sam.

easier for me to kick him in the nads..I have three orders already

Hey times are tough I take work where I can find it..

sure I may not charge as much for you as I would to kick like oh someone else I like more..

but I charge much more to kick you than to kick say ..Russ..

I'm just saying rate depends on difficulty of the kick ..and how easy it would be to catch the target unaware..

then there is the "do I like them or not factor" and whether or not they are planning to have kids etc..

the rate is all over the place..some folks like say JMG,Stu, or FingFF I wouldn't kick for a million bucks..some guys..I would kick for free..

If you have a member talking about kicking someone in the nuts repeatedly - I'm going to say that has more to do with an unhealthy obsession than it does with acting upon a threat.

I am scared about the results of this poll. If you do a search for the words"groin punch" I bet you will get 500 of my posts. :eek:

385 of them will be directed to Loey.

Ah. But do you have a history with these people? I think context is really important here. If this were between 2 friends, no one would report it, much less care. If it's between 2 adversaries, isn't it a different story?

So wait a minute, I just want to make sure I have this straight.

Between two sets of people with, let's call it, a history, in one case you get a strike for a threat that was inferred but not specifically posted, in the second case this person specifically says what physical assault they will inflict and it's not strike worthy?

Interesting.

I think you should avoid people altogether, it gets too confusing. :ohnoez:

Between two sets of people with, let's call it, a history, in one case you get a strike for a threat that was inferred but not specifically posted, in the second case this person specifically says what physical assault they will inflict and it's not strike worthy?

Interesting.

What is Watson's word for this?

Interesting.

What is Watson's word for this?

Normal?

Is this the Friday thread or the soon to be locked and/or disappeared thread?

I just need to plan my workday accordingly.

Let's just say you can probably plan on this internet space being available again real soon.

Is this the Friday thread or the soon to be locked and/or disappeared thread?

I just need to plan my workday accordingly.

Let's just say you can probably plan on this internet space being available again real soon.

:popcorn:

Why does Not*Sure want to kick Transplant in the nutz?

You copy/pasted some of the quoted sentences in the Search tool, enclosed it in quotations marks, selected All Forums, extended the search to, say, a year and discovered this. Didn't you?

(I selected "rate depends on difficulty" as my search term.)