• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Fiction Illustrated #3, Byron Preiss 1976

CHANDLER: RED TIDE by Jim Steranko, 127 pages, digest-size

This is the classic, magnum-opus work by Jim Steranko that will be reprinted by Dark Horse in 2012. Considered groundbreaking, and highly influential, it is Steranko's longest self-contained graphic storytelling work. It is some of Steranko's best work in any medium. Hard to find! The reprint to be released next year will be computer colored. This is the first printing with original coloring.

VF with pages mostly cream, but slightly tan in some areas. These digests were printed on low-quality paper... I've never seen a white-paged copy. Inside front and back cover has slight tanning in areas due to acidity of interior paper. No writing, no tears, no creases. Book appears to be unread based on flat, firm spine, and resistance to opening. Really, really tough to find in this condition. The last copy I had that was this nice sold immediately after I posted it.

$50 postpaid to U.S. or Canada, please PM if overseas.

NOW $40

NOW $34

:takeit: takes it

Just wanted to say this is a really neat book. It's smaller in size than a regular comic for those not familiar with these books. I enjoyed the read and Sterankos bio in the back was also really interesting. Never realized he did so much in addition to comics. Thanks again.

Mike